ISRO Recruitment 2022 – Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) – Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre has announced Job vacancies for the post of Junior Research Fellow for Space Physics Laboratory (SPL) of Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC). There are a total of 17 vacancies to be filled for these positions. Candidates with the qualification of M.E/ MS/M.Tech/M.Sc are eligible to apply for ISRO job. The detailed eligibility and application process of ISRO Recruitment are given below;
About Indian Space Research Organization :- ISRO is formed in the year of 1969 as an Indian Space Agency under the Indian Government. It’s headquarter is located in Bangalore. The Department of Space(DoS) is responsible for managing and controlling all functions of ISRO. ISRO had subdivisions for their Research facilities, Test Facilities, Construction, and launch facilities, Tracking and control facilities, and HRD. ISRO provides its services in terms of the television broadcast, meteorological application, Location-based services, telecommunication, and also in natural resources. Visit isro.gov.in for more details about ISRO.
- Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC)
- Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre (LPSC)
- Satish Dhawan Space Centre (SDSC) SHAR
- U R Rao Satellite Centre (URSC)
- ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC)
- Space Applications Centre (SAC)
- National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC)
- ISRO Telemetry, Tracking and Command Network (ISTRAC)
- ISRO Inertial Systems Unit (IISU)
- Laboratory for Electro-Optics Systems (LEOS)
- Development and Educational Communication Unit (DECU)
- Indian Institute of Remote Sensing (IIRS)
- Master Control Facility (MCF)
- Department of Space and ISRO HQ
- Antrix Corporation Limited
- NewSpace India Limited (NSIL)
ISRO Job Vacancies 2022:
ISRO Recruitment for the graduates will be based on their qualification. Every recruitment notification is announced via ISRO Website and also in Employment News. ISRO Selection will be based on written examination and further test to shortlisting the candidates.
ISRO Recruitment 2022:
ISRO VSSC-SPL Recruitment 2022 for Junior Research Fellow
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)>|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000/ month|
|Last Date||8 August 2022|
- MSc. Degree in Physics / Applied Physics / Engineering Physics / Space Physics / Atmospheric Science / Meteorology / Planetary Sciences with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks (average of all semesters) or CGPA/CPI grading of 6.84 on a 10 point scale or equivalent (OR)
- M.E/M.S/M.Tech in Atmospheric Science / Space Science / Planetary Science / Applied Physics / Engineering Physics with minimum 60% marks as average of all semesters in aggregate or CGPA/CPI grading of 6.5 on a 10 point scale or equivalent
Applicants should also have qualified one of the following:
- CSIR-UGC National Eligibility Test, including NET-Lectureship.
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) conducted by MHRD.
- Joint Entrance Screening Test (JEST)
Age Limit (as on 08.08.2022) : 28 years( 31 years for OBC candidates and 33 years in case of SC/ST candidates. Persons with Disability are eligible for age relaxation as per rules
Total Vacancies: 17 Posts
ISRO Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The selection of JRF will be based on the performance at the interview. Initial screening of applications will be conducted to short-list meritorious candidates for interview.
How to Apply for ISRO Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions through online on the official website given below on or before 8 August 2022.
|More Details||Click Here|