Supreme Court Recruitment 2022: Apply Online For Latest 210 Junior Court Assistant Vacancy – Online applications are invited from Indian citizens who fulfill the following essential qualifications and other eligibility condition as on 01.07.2022 for preparation of a panel for filling up 210 vacancies anticipated upto 31.12.2022 for the post of Junior Court Assistant (Group ‘B’ NonGazetted) placed in Level 6 of Pay Matrix with initial Basic Pay of Rs. 35,400/-. The approximate Gross Salary as per existing rate of allowances including HRA comes to Rs. 63068/- per month (pre-revised pay scale PB-2 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-).
|Organization Name :||Supreme Court of India|
|Post Name :||Junior Court Assistant|
|Job Type :||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type :||Direct Recruitment|
|Advt No :||F.6/2022-SC (RC)|
|Job Location :||All Over India|
|Salary :||Rs.35,400 – Rs.63,068 (Per Month)|
|Mode of Application :||Online|
|Application Start :||18.06.2022|
|Last Date :||10.07.2022|
Bachelor’s degree of a recognized University
Minimum speed of 35 w.p.m. in English Typing on Computer Knowledge of Computer operation
Candidates should not be below 18 years and above 30 years of age as on 01.07.2022. Usual relaxation in age will be admissible to SC/ST/OBC/Physically challenged/Ex-Servicemen and dependents of Freedom Fighters as per Government Rules. There will be no upper age limit for departmental candidates of the Registry of Supreme Court. However, no relaxation in age will be allowed to the candidates working in other Government departments etc.
Reservation in direct recruitment for the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes, and Physically Challenged shall be in accordance with the Rules, Orders and Notifications issued from time to time by the Government of India in respect of posts carrying the pay scale corresponding to the pay scale prescribed for the post of Junior Court Assistant, subject to such modification, variation or exception as the Chief Justice may, from time to time, specify. Reservation for dependents of Freedom Fighters shall be in accordance with the orders issued by the Chief Justice of India.
Scheme of Examination:
The eligible candidates will have to appear in the tests in the following subjects:
Typing (English) Test on computer will be conducted on the same date and place of the Objective Type Written Test.
Those candidates who qualify as per approved criteria/cut-off in the Written Test, Objective Type Computer Knowledge Test, Typing Speed Test on Computer and Descriptive Test will be required to appear for an Interview before an Interview Board and qualify the Interview by securing minimum qualifying or more marks. After qualifying in prescribed test and Interview, the selected candidates will be empanelled in the order of merit for appointment as Junior Court Assistant. The candidates may note that mere placement in panel does not confer any right on the candidates to claim appointment for the post of Junior Court Assistant.
Registration of application and payment of fee:
Eligible candidates are required to apply online for which the link is provided through Supreme Court Website, www.sci.gov.in. The application will be accepted through online registration only which is likely to start from 18.06.2022. Candidates will be required to pay non-refundable Application/Test fee of Rs. 500/- for General/OBC candidates and Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PH/Freedom Fighter candidates plus bank charges through online mode only. Fee shall not be accepted in any other form. No postal application shall be accepted. The fee shall be paid online through payment gateway provided by UCO Bank.
Closing Date for online applications;
The starting date for online registration of application is 18.06.2022 at 10.00 hrs and last date thereof is 10.07.2022 at 23.59 hours.
- The candidates applying for the post of Junior Court Assistant should ensure that they fulfill the prescribed eligibility conditions for the said post. Their admission at all the stages of examination viz., Written/Typing/Computer Tests and the Interview for which they are admitted by this Registry will be purely provisional subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions by way of furnishing documentary proof in support thereof. The checking of identity of candidate and verification of documents will be done on the date of interview. If on verification at any time before or after the said test/interview, it is found that the candidate does not fulfill any of eligibility conditions, his/her candidature for the examination shall stand cancelled without any notice or further reference.
- The candidate is required to scan his/her photograph having 5 cm height and 3.8 cm width (size upto 50 kb) in JPG format and signature having 2.5 cm height and 5 cm width (size upto 50 kb) in JPG format for uploading the same at relevant space on the online application form.
- The candidate is required to fill up the required data in the application and make payment of fee online in accordance with the instructions displayed on the link provided for the purpose. Candidates should ensure that the particulars filled in are correct in all respects before final submission of application form. Application once submitted cannot be withdrawn or modified.
- After successful completion of online application form, candidate will be able to preview his/her duly submitted application. Candidate is advised to get a printout of the filled up application for his/her record
- The candidate should retain his/her Application number carefully for generation of admit card from the link to be provided on the website of Supreme Court of India and for any other information regarding prescribed Tests/Interview.
- Candidates are advised to visit Website of Supreme of India (Recruitment link) for update regarding the post of Junior Court Assistant at regular intervals.
- In case candidate submits more than one application form, he/she must note that application which is submitted in last will only be entertained by the Registry. No correspondence requesting to accept previous application(s) will be entertained by the Registry
- Candidates must note that fee once paid will not be refunded in any circumstances even in case where fee for more than one application form has been paid by a candidate. The candidature of General/OBC candidate paying application fee as prescribed for reserved category will not be taken into consideration.
- No request for change of category filled online application form will be entertained
- APPLICATION WHICH DO NOT COMPLY WITH THE INSTRUCTIONS SHALL BE SUMMARILY REJECTED.
- The Physically Challenged candidates will be extended the same concessions/facilities as are allowed by SSC/UPSC in Written and Typing Tests conducted by them
- No TA/DA will be payable to the candidates for appearing in the tests/interview.
- No Admit Cards will be sent by post. The candidates are to download Admit Card for all stages of Test from Supreme Court Website.
- The dates of the Objective Type Written Test, Typing Speed Test on Computer, Descriptive Test and Interview will be notified on the Supreme Court website i.e. www.sci.gov.in. Information will also be sent through SMS and E.Mail to the candidates in their registered mobile number and E.Mail. Therefore, Candidates should have a valid personal E-mail ID and mobile number and it should be kept active during the entire recruitment process.
- The Registry reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/ modify/alter the recruitment process, if needed, without issuing any notice.
How to Apply Supreme Court Recruitment 2022
If you are interested and found yourself eligible for Junior Court Assistant,. click on the apply online link given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form. You can apply online from 18 June 2022 to 10 July 2022.