Al Tayer Insignia Careers 2022
As a leader in luxury retail in the Middle East, Al Tayer Group’s division, Al Tayer Insignia, hosts a portfolio of some of the world’s most luxurious brands in the fashion, jewelry, home and department store categories. Our portfolio, amongst others, includes Bloomingdales, Harvey Nichols, Armani, Coach, Diptique, Kiehls, Gap, Mama & Papa’s, Aati, Magnolia Bakery, Café Nero and many more!
The Al Tayer Group is Headquartered in the UAE and has expanded operations to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar and Oman. Over the last 40 years, the Al Tayer Group have introduced more than 80 brands into the Middle East. Our portfolio extends across a number of industries, including automotive, retail, hospitality, real estate, contracting and fitting, travel, engineering and medical facilities. Ever-expanding, ever-diversifying, we have grown to become one of the most respected, successful and dynamic companies in the Middle East
Here Latest Jobs in Al Tayer Insignia Dubai Vacancy List
- Beauty Consultant – Dubai
- Sales Consultant – Luxury Stores (UAE National)
- Sales Consultant, Bloomingdales – UAE National
- Head of Leasing
- Salon Operations Manager – Aveda
- Retail Project Manager
- Beauty Marketing Manager
LIFE AT AL TAYER GROUP
BUILD YOUR OWN FUTURE
We offer a wide range of opportunities across our diversified Group. Life at Al Tayer Group is exciting and challenging – Join our team today
WHEN YOU WORK AT AL TAYER GROUP, YOU MAKE AN IMPACT. EVERY. SINGLE. DAY
If you share our values and want to grow your career, Al Tayer Group may be the right fit for you. At Al Tayer Group we believe that investing in our people leads to success both for our employees and our business.
Al Tayer Group is a rewarding place to work. The challenges are exciting, high performance is rewarded and hard work is recognised. From the day that you join our Group, you are supported to learn and grow.
LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT
We believe that the success of our organisation depends on the skills of our people. This is why we strive to give everyone the chance to grow and build their skills through a host of rich learning and development initiatives.
- Al Tayer Group Learning Centre follows a modern, blended method of learning
- Development initiatives in our Automotive division involve e-learning and simulated learning environments
- The Apprentice Workshop provides a safe training environment for our construction workforce
- Our Retail team’s development is supported by a world-class e-learning platform, offering a blended learning approach with curated brand and product knowledge, soft skills, and self-development.
- We offer on-the-job training through projects, shadowing and coaching across the Group to help our employees advance their knowledge and skills