CareerLink HR Dubai Careers 2022
Human Resource Solution Made Simple
About CareerLink HR
CareerLink HR is a leading healthcare recruitment and outsourcing company in the UAE. Our team provides a talented workforce to numerous organisations in the medical industry. Our global platform enables healthcare professionals all around the world to boost their careers and be a valuable asset to organizations. We offer healthcare organisations short-term and long-term solutions to meet their workforce requirements. The workforce is the most substantial source and a valuable asset to any organization. Our applicants have hands-on experience and are incredibly talented. We engage talents all over the globe including the US, Europe, and other countries by cultivating a work culture that fosters success, develops careers, boosts communication and honors all commitments. As an applicant, if you are looking for a medical job in the UAE, you have come to the right place. If you are running a hospital or a clinic and need specific healthcare resources, you can approach us. Our team is ready to help you with the services 24/7.
Here Latest CareerLink HR Jobs Openings
1) Consultant Ophthalmologist – Apply For Job
2) Consultant Anesthesiologist – Apply For Job
3) Consultant Radiation Oncologist – Apply For Job
4) Consultant Neurosurgeon – Apply For Job
5) Consultant – Medical Oncologist – Apply For Job
6) Consultant Nephrologist – Apply For Job
7) Consultant General Surgeon – Apply For Job
8) Oral Maxillofacial Surgeon – Apply For Job
9) Consultant Radiologist – Apply For Job
10) Specialist Orthodontist – Apply For Job
11) Consultant – Family Medicine – Apply For Job
12) Consultant Internal Medicine – Apply For Job
13) Consultant Obstetrician Gynecologist – Apply For Job
14) Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon – Apply For Job
We, at CareerLink HR, help do
1ctors of any specialty and grade achieve permanent jobs in the UAE hospitals. With CareerLink HR, you can expect:
Our highly experienced and talented medical-related staffing resources use their skills and expertise to provide you with an exceptional service pertaining to the needs of the clients. Our clients show immense trust and faith in us that drives us to offer top-notch services.
The Unified Healthcare Professional Qualification Requirements (PQR) is a standard licensing document developed by the UAE health authorities. These necessary requirements of healthcare professionals are mandatory to practice in the UAE as per the federal laws and international best practices and standards. The rules and regulations slightly differ as per the region such as Dubai (DHA & DHCC), Abu Dhabi (HAAD/DOH), Sharjah & Northern Emirates (MOH). We, at CareerLink HR, offer various licensing packages to medical professionals and help them with the entire application process.
CareerLink HR Careers