Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
The project engineer will be expected to assist in the technical aspects of a portfolio of projects across the PMBU and provide assistance to the Senior/Project Managers reporting the progress of projects. The ideal candidate is to have strong technical awareness and have a background as an engineering Graduate with basic experience in preparing progress for projects during design and construction stages.
- Responsible for supporting Delivery Team on preparing project status of Projects
- Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned tasks
- Interact daily with the consultant and contractor to ensure that they attend to the
project requirements and ensure they are working according to the schedule in the site
- Perform overall progress report of the project.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent. Certification in Project Management is highly
- Graduate or 1-2 years
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
Majid Al Futtaim is an Emirati holding company based in Dubai. As of 2015, it owned and operated shopping malls, retail, and leisure establishments in the Middle East and North Africa with operations …
Official Website: majidalfuttaim.com
UAE – Majid Al Futtaim Jobs 2022
|Title||Project Engineer Jobs in Dubai | Majid Al Futtaim Careers|
|Hiring Organization||Majid Al Futtaim|
|Job Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Employment Type||Full Time|