Air Arabia Careers | Key Account Executive – Dubai Jobs
1- Key Account Executive
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Achieves and exceeds the set sales targets in the assigned area/territory; constantly reviews financial data to evaluate performance; identifies shortages, determines root causes, recommends changes to Sales Manager, and implements corrective measures accordingly.
- Identifies new opportunities to maximize sales adopting different channels such as existing/new travel agencies, corporates and online portals in the assigned area.
- Carries field visits to identify key contacts and decision makers in travel agencies; makes appointments and conducts meetings to educate and influence them promote Air Arabia products and services.
- Develops/maintains effective business relationships with travel agencies, GSAs, government departments, ministries, tourism companies, as well as individual agents and trade companies, to increase distribution, enhance business and grow sales.
- Builds/maintains rapport with stakeholders and key customers in the respective area with an accurate database.
- Bachelor degree in Management or equivalent.
- Additional qualification in Aviation/IATA/Tourism is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Very good in English & Hindi Language.
- 1-2 years of related sales experience, preferably in Aviation/Airline or tourism industry, experience with low cost airline is a plus.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
Air Arabia is an Emirati low-cost airline with its head office in the A1 Building Sharjah Freight Center, Sharjah International Airport.
Official Website: airarabia.com
UAE – Air Arabia Jobs 2022
|Title||Air Arabia Careers | Key Account Executive – Dubai Jobs|
|Hiring Organization||Air Arabia|
|Job Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
To apply for this job please visit careers.airarabia.com.