Senior Manager – Aerodrome Safety Management Systems DWC Jobs in Dubai
This Is What World-class Looks Like
HEALTH AND SAFETY OPERATIONS
Senior Manager – Aerodrome Safety Management System DWC
Security. Safety. Integrity. Revolutionary. Our security systems need to be the best on the planet. Which means they have to meet our own high standards, UAE Federal regulations, and international best practice. The team works strategically to make sure we have the right systems and processes in place. It’s an area in which we want to lead the industry – and our people ensure we do.
What You’ll Deliver
- You will be responsible for managing, maintaining and continually improve performance of the formal Safety Management System of Al Maktoum International Airport.
- You’ll be responsible for developing, implementing, maintaining, and delivering Dubai Airports’ stated safety policies and objectives, and in accordance with the various applicable Regulatory, legal and industry best practice frameworks.
- You will be responsible for Safety Management System development.
- You shall be the nominated Postholder for Safety with the Regulatory body.
- You will be supervising the implementation of Safety Management System, assessing/monitoring Safety Performance and ensuring continuous improvement for Al Maktoum International Airport.
- You will be responsible for developing, directing, and modelling the safety management system in accordance with the Aerodrome Operating Certificate, to ensure that all the Statutory and Regulatory obligations are met.
What You Bring
- You’ll be educated to Degree level in an Aviation related field or similar industrial safety discipline/s.
- You should have at least 10 years’ experience within the Aviation field.
- You’ll have a comprehensive experience of practical application of skills, particularly in structured safety management systems.
- You’ll have a comprehensive experience of audit management and techniques, Customer service skills and mind-set, Project management, Management of Change, Risk Assessments, FOD prevention, Airside Driving Training, Aircraft ground services operation, Operations of vehicles including vehicle standards, Technical background to understand the systems that support operations
Life at Dubai Airports
Fast-moving and fast-growing, Dubai Airports is a business that’s all about delivering great airport experiences, 24 hours a day. Life here means always pushing – and being pushed – to work better and smarter. With us, you’ll be encouraged to be the best you can be. You’ll be part of the team that connects the world. And at every opportunity, you’ll go beyond; delivering an advanced, innovative future for yourself and our business, and making an impact that delivers for Dubai.
About Dubai Airports
Dubai Airports owns and manages the operation and development of Dubai International (DXB) – the world’s largest international airport – as well as Dubai World Central (DWC) – the globe’s future hub.
Dubai Airports delivers a world-class experience for customers by providing safe, secure and efficient airports. We work in partnership with airlines, passengers and employees to drive the growth of Dubai as the world’s emerging centre for leisure and business.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.