Facilities Assistant/Receptionist Jobs in Houston, United States
To effectively manage the day to day admin of reception and office floor area providing a first class service in a professional and efficient manner.
Ensuring services are delivered to the agreed service levels and to develop strong relationships with visitors and staff at all levels. Ensure guests are connected with their host and are aware of the safety protocols on site.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Receiving and welcoming all visitors to reception; create a favourable impression of the company through provision of a friendly, helpful and welcoming initial contact to all visitors and staff.
- Ensuring that telephones are answered in a professional and timely manner and customer inquiries are dealt with in accordance with service standards and within agreed response times.
- Issuing all visitors and vendors with a visitor badge, or access card, ensuring their names and details are correctly spelled and logged into the visitor book or system.
- Maintaining the physical security of client space by monitoring all employee and guest traffic in reception, and access control of vendors and contractors entering Invesco space through the freight elevator.
- Issuing access cards and keys as required, ensuring adherence to all relevant security processes and protocols.
- Performing weekly and monthly audits of temporary access cards, employee access cards, and secured rooms.
- Ensuring all contractors entering the space have undergone HSE induction.
- Monitoring FM24 helpdesk tickets and distribute to facilities staff or building engineers as appropriate for completion, ensure timely action on requests, appropriate documentation is appended to tickets, and prompt closure of tickets within SLA.
- Processing incoming vendor invoices and ensure contractors receive timely payment.
- Maintaining data base of contractor certificates of insurance (COI), ensuring all COIs are kept current and include appropriate insurance levels.
You have minimum high school diploma and/or higher degree. Experience in facilities or property management in similar role. You have knowledge of IT tools, including MS office suite.
You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and lead strong, motivated teams. You will be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.
Apply now for a confidential discussion.