Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2022 Apply Online @cochinshipyard.in/. Candidates can check the latest Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2022 Assistant Engineer Vacancy details and apply online at cochinshipyard.in recruitment 2022 page. Here we have provided Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2022 online application form, online process, so candidates can apply at Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2022 official website cochinshipyard.in.
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2022
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details :
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) : 05
- Assistant Engineer (Commercial) : 08
Salary Details Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2022
- The selected candidates will get the Grade and Pay Scale of Rs.28,000/- to Rs.1,10,000/-
Age Limit Cochin Shipyard Vacancy 2022
- The upper age limit prescribed for the posts shall not exceed 45 years as on 6th June 2022, i.e. applicants should be born on or after 7th June 1977. The upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates. The upper age limit is further relaxable by two years for applicants who are in the regular employment of CSL.
Qualification Details Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2022
- Educational Qualification: Three year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a State Board of Technical Education.
- Experience: Seven years post qualification experience in mechanical works in a Shipyard or Dockyard or Engineering Company or Government Establishment. Out of the seven years experience, two years should be in supervising mechanical works and workmen.
2. Assistant Engineer (Commercial)
- Educational Qualification: Three year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Marine Engineering from a State Board of Technical Education.
- Experience: Seven years post qualification experience in a Shipyard or Dockyard or Marine Engineering Company or Indian Navy or Coast Guard. Out of the seven years experience, at least two years experience in Commercial/ Estimation in Shipbuilding/ Ship repair. Out of the seven years experience, two years should be in supervising the ship building or ship repair works and workmen.
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2022 Selection Process :
- Phase I – Online Test
- Phase II – Power Point Presentation on work experience
Application Fee Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2022
- Application fee of Rs.400/- (Non refundable, plus bank charges extra) should be remitted using the Online payment options.
- Applicants belonging to SC, ST, PwBD need not pay application fee. They are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to Apply Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2022 ?
(i) Applicants should go to the website www.cochinshipyard.in (Career page → CSL,
Kochi) and proceed to the link for online application. The application consists of two
phases – Registration and Submission of application. Applicants should not submit
more than one application to the same post. Application once submitted shall be final.
(ii) Applicants meeting the notified requirements may go through the instructions on the
online application page, complete the Registration and submit their application online
through the online application facility from 11 May 2022 and the facility can be
accessed through our website www.cochinshipyard.in (Career page → CSL, Kochi).
Application submitted direct or by any other mode shall not be accepted.
(iii) Applicants should ensure that all the entries in the online application have been
correctly filled in and application submitted successfully. Change in the data provided
in the application after final submission of the same through online will not be
considered. Filling of garbage/junk details in any of the fields can lead to rejection of
(iv) Application must be complete in all respects as per this Advertisement Notification.
Please note that incomplete applications shall not be considered.
(v) After applying through online, applicants should retain a soft copy/ printout of
the online application containing the unique registration number generated by
the system for their reference. It is important to note that, the unique
registration number shall be obtained only upon successful submission of online
application. The Registration Number on the online application should be quoted for
any correspondence with CSL.
(vi) Applicants need not send the online application print out/ certificates/ application fee in the form of DD/Challan/Cheque by post to Cochin Shipyard Ltd.
(vii) The website will remain functional for the purpose of submitting applications from
11 May 2022 and the last date for submission of applications through online is
06 June 2022. In order to avoid heavy traffic in website on the last date that may
result in non-submission of application, candidates are advised to log in to CSL website
and submit applications well in advance before the last date. Those who apply on the
last date of application may not get any troubleshooting assistance / technical
support in the online application portal by email/phone after 1600 hrs on the last
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|