Government Polytechnics Recruitment 2022: Applications are invited online only through One Time Registration Scheme from qualified candidates for selection to the under mentioned post in Kerala Government Service. Before applying for the post, the candidates shall register as per One Time Registration Scheme through the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission. Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile
Government Polytechnics Recruitment 2022
1 Department : Technical Education (Government Polytechnics)
2 Name of Post : Lecturer in Automobile Engineering
3 Scale of pay : AICTE Scale
4 Number of vacancies : 03 (Three)
The above vacancies are now in existence. The Ranked list of selected candidates published by the Commission in response to this notification shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year, provided that the said list will continue to be in force till the publication of a new list after the expiry of the minimum period of one year, or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier. Candidates will be advised from the said list against the vacancies note above and also that may be reported to the Commission during the period of currency of the ranked list
5 Method of appointment: Direct Recruitment.
6 Age limit : 20-39
Only candidates born between 02.01.1983 and 01.01.2002 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post with usual age relaxation to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Communities (for other conditions regarding age relaxations please see Para 2 of the General Conditions.)
Qualifications Details Government Polytechnics Recruitment 2022
First class Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate branch of Engineering/Technology from a recognized University after undergoing a regular course of study.
Note : Basic qualification required in the order of preference
1. Degree in Automobile Engineering.
2. Degree in Mechanical (Automobile) Engineering.
Liability to serve in Defence Services :
Persons appointed to the post shall be liable, notwithstanding that at the time of requisition they are holding higher appointments, to serve for a minimum period of four years (including period spent in training) in the Defence Services or on assignments relating to Defence efforts anywhere in India or abroad, if so required. The liability to serve in the Defence Services will be limited to the first 10 years of service and will not ordinarily apply to persons above 40 years of age.
Mode of submitting Application:-
- Candidates must register as per ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’ with the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging in to their profile using their User-ID and password. Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for the post. The photograph uploaded should be one taken after 31.12.2012.
- Those candidates who create new profile from 01.01.2022 onwards should upload photograph taken within 6 months. Name of the candidate and the date of photograph taken should be printed legibly at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall be valid for 10 years from the date of uploading. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs. No application fee is required.
- Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the application on the profile candidates must ensure correctness of the information in their profile. They must quote the User-ID for further communication with the Commission. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission.
- Candidates are advised to keep a printout or soft copy of the online application for future reference. Candidates can take the print out of the application by clicking on the link `My applications’ in their profile. All correspondence with the Commission, regarding the application should be accompanied with the print out of the application.
- The application will be summarily rejected if non-compliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Original Documents to prove qualification, experience, age, community etc. have to be produced as and when called for.