Kerala Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online For 12 Laboratory Technician Grade II/Laboratory Assistant Grade II Posts
Kerala Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment 2022: Kerala Public Service Commission has released the job notification regarding filling of Lower Division Clerk / Accountant, Cashier / Clerk-cum-Accountant / II Grade Assistant Job Vacancies. The PSC organization invites Online application from eligible candidates have required qualifications. These 12 Lower Division Clerk / Accountant, Cashier / Clerk-cum-Accountant / II Grade Assistant Posts are Kerala. The eligible candidates can apply for the post through Online from 13.04.2022 to 18.05.2022. 25.05.2022
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for appointment in the Under mentioned post. Application must be submitted online through the official Website of the commission after ‘one time registration’. Candidates who have Already registered can apply through their profile.
|Organization||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Laboratory Technician Grade II/Laboratory Assistant Grade II|
|Job Type||Kerala Govt|
|Salary||Rs.27,900 – Rs.63,700 (Per Month)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
- Thiruvananthapuram : 01 (One)
- Kollam : 01 (One)
- Pathanamthitta : 02 (Two)
- Alappuzha : 02 (Two)
- Kottayam : 01 (One)
- Ernakulam : 01 (Anticipated Vacancy)
- Thrissur : 01 (One)
- Palakkad : 01 (One)
- Kozhikode : 01 (One)
- Malappuram : 01 (One)
Lower Division Clerk / Accountant, Cashier / Clerk-cum-Accountant / II Grade Assistant : Rs.27,900 – Rs.63,700 (Per Month)
- 18-36, Only candidates born between 02.01.1986 and 01.01.2004 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post. Other Backward Communities and SC/ST candidates are eligible for usual age relaxation
Note:- For concessions allowed in upper age limit, subject to the condition that the maximum age limit shall in no case exceed 50 years,
Qualification Details Kerala Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment 2022
- 1. A pass in SSLC or equivalent qualification.
- 2. A Pass in Laboratory Technician Course conducted in any of the Medical Colleges in the State or any Institute approved by the Government or under Kerala Agricultural University.
- Successful completion of Livestock Inspector Training Course and Training in Laboratory Technician conducted by the Kerala Agricultural University.
- Diploma in Laboratory Technician Course from Kasturba Medical College, Manipal (South India) for a period of 1½ years.
- A pass in Laboratory Technicians Course for a period of 2 years conducted by the Secretary, State Council of Vocational Education, Karnataka
- A pass in the Laboratory Technician Course for a period of 1 year conducted by the Dean, Madras Veterinary College, Madras.
- Class I Laboratory Assistant from Armed Forces Medical College having 15 years experience in the Army Trade of Laboratory Assistant Class I.
- Ex-servicemen having 16 years experience in the Army Trade of Laboratory Assistant Class I
- Job oriental Pre-University Diploma in H.E. 1-01 Laboratory Technician awarded by Government of Karnataka, State Council of Vocational Education.
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology awarded by the Punjab State Medical Faculty. OR A pass in VHSE in Medical Laboratory Technician.
Candidates must register as per “ ONE TIME REGISTRATION” with the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in’ before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and password. Candidates must click on the `Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for a post. The photograph uploaded should be taken after 31.12.2012. Name of the candidate and the date of photograph taken should be printed legibly at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall be valid for 10 years from the date of taking. Candidates creating new profile from 1.1.2022 shall upload photograph taken with in 6 months. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs. No application fee is required. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the application on the profile, candidates must ensure correctness of the information in their profile. They must quote the User-ID for further communication with the Commission. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. Candidates are advised to keep a printout or soft copy of the online application for future reference. Candidates can take the printout of the application by clicking on the link ‘My applications’ in their profile. All correspondences with the Commission, regarding the application should be accompanied with the print out of the application. The Application will be summarily rejected if non-compliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Original documents to prove qualification, experience, community, age etc. have to be produced as and when called for. Candidates who have AADHAAR card should add AADHAAR card as I.D Proof in their profile.
How to Apply Kerala Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment 2022
If you are interested and found yourself eligible for Laboratory Technician Grade II/Laboratory Assistant Grade II , click on the apply online link given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form. You can apply online from 16 May 2022 to 22 Jun 2022