Kerala Consumer fed Recruitment 2022 Apply Online @keralapsc.gov.in. Candidates can check the latest Kerala Consumer fed Recruitment 2022 Sales Assistant Gr.II Vacancies 2022 details and apply online at www.keralapsc.gov.in recruitment 2022 page. Here we have provided Kerala Consumer fed Recruitment 2022 online application form, online process, so candidates can apply at Kerala Consumer fed official website keralapsc.gov.in.
Kerala Consumer fed Recruitment 2022
Applications are invited online only by One Time Registration from qualified candidates for appointment to the undermentioned post in Kerala State Co-operative Consumers’ Federation Limited.
1. Name of Concern : Kerala State Co-operative Consumers’ Federation Limited
2. Name of Post : Sales Assistant Gr.II
3. Scale of Pay : ₹17440-27530 /-
4. Number of Vacancies : 06 (SIX)
- The above mentioned vacancies are now in existence for General category of this post. The vacancies further reported for this post from Kerala State Co-operative Consumers Federation Ltd will be filled by apportioning the same in the ratio of 1:1 between General Category (Part I) and Society Category (Part II) with the first turn going to General Category. Separate notification will be issued under Part II for filling up the vacancies earmarked for Society category. The rules of reservation as laid down in General Rules 14-17 of KS&SSR, 1958 will be followed for appointment from both the lists.
- The ranked list prepared and published by the Commission for the post shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year and a maximum period of three years, provided that the said list will not continue to be in force if a new list is published after the expiry of the minimum period of one year. In case no candidate is advised from the ranked list till the expiry of the period of three years, the duration of the ranked list shall be extended for a further period of one year or till at least one candidate is advised from the list, whichever is earlier. Candidates will be advised for appointment against the aforesaid vacancies earmarked for the General category during the period of currency of the list.
- The selection in pursuance of this notification will be made on a statewide basis.
- As per Rule 184 of KCS every person appointed to this post shall from the date on which he/she joins duty be on probation for a period of two years on duty within a continuous period of three years.
5. Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment
6. Age Limit : 18-40 . Only candidates born between 02/01/1982 and 01/01/2004 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post. Other Backward Communities and SC/ST candidates are eligible for usual age relaxation. (For conditions regarding the age relaxation please see para (2) of Part II of the General Conditions)
Note: For concession allowed in upper age limit subject to the condition that the maximum age limit shall in no case exceed 50 years, please see Para (2) of the General Conditions under Part II of this notification. Relaxation of age will be allowed to all provisional employees of the twenty nine Co-operative institutions mentioned in G.O(P) No. 41/98 dated 9-3-1998 (whether they continue in service or relieved from service) who have been appointed through the Employment Exchange to the extent of their provisional service provided they possess a minimum service of one year in the provisional appointment. The maximum period of relaxation allowed to such persons will be five years. Once they get appointment on regular basis, the concession will not be available for further appointment to any other post. The candidates who are entitled to the above concession shall note the details there of in the respective column of the application and upload certificate (original) obtained from the Head of Office or Head of Department or Appointing Authority of the Co-operative Institutions concerned, when required by the Commission. The certificate should contain all the relevant particulars such as the post in which the applicant has/had provisional service, the scale of pay, name of the Co-operative institution in which he/she has/had worked, the date of commencement of provisional service and the date of termination of the provisional service. It should also be noted in the certificate that the applicant is not holding regular appointment under the Co-operative institution. The original certificate thus produced will not be returned to the candidate.
7. Qualifications : Degree from a recognized University
1. Rule 10(a) (ii) of Part II KS&SSR is applicable for this selection.
2. Those candidates who have claimed equivalency for qualifications should produce the Government Order proving the same at the time of certificate verification in order to consider as equivalent.
3. If the caste of the candidate is wrongly mentioned in their SSLC book, they should claim their original caste in their application and should produce Community/NCLC certificate issued from concerned revenue authority and the gazette notification for the same at the time of certificate verification.
4. The qualifications shall be obtained from UGC recognized Universities or any other institutes established by Govt of India or Govt of Kerala .
How to Apply Kerala Consumer fed Recruitment 2022
- Candidates must register as per ONE TIME REGISTRATION with the official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and Password. Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for a post. Candidates who register first time should upload photo taken within 6 months from the date of their registration. The photograph uploaded should be one taken after 31.12.2012. . Name of the candidate and the date of photograph taken should be printed legibly at the bottom portion of the photograph. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall be valid for 10 years from the date of uploading. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs. No application fee is required. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the application on the profile candidates must ensure correctness of the information in their profile. They must quote the User-ID for further communication with the Commission. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. Candidates are advised to keep a printout or soft copy of the online application for future reference. Candidates can take the printout of the application by clicking on the link ‘My applications’ in their profile. All correspondences with the Commission, regarding the application should be accompanied with the print out of the application. The application will be summarily rejected if noncompliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Original documents to prove qualification, experience, age, Community etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
- If written/OMR/Online Test is conducted as part of this selection candidates shall submit a confirmation for writing the examination through their profiles for One Time Registration. Such candidates alone can generate and download the Admission Tickets in the last 15 days till the date of Test. The applications of candidates who do not submit confirmation within the stipulated period will be rejected absolutely. The periods regarding the submission of confirmation and the availability of Admission Tickets will be published in the Examination Calender itself. Information in this regard will be given to the candidates in their respective profiles and in the mobile phones registered in it.
- Candidates who erroneously claim qualification,experience etc and attend or abstain from examinations after providing confirmation are liable for disciplinary action as stipulated in Rule 22 of KPSC Rules of Procedure 1976.
- Candidates who have AADHAAR card should add AADHAAR Card as I.D Proof in their profile.
9. Last date for receipt of applications : 01.06.2022 Wednesday upto 12 Midnight.
10. Address to which applications are to be sent : www.keralapsc.gov.in