MILMA Recruitment 2022: Applications are invited online only by One Time Registration from qualified candidates for appointment to the undermentioned post in Kerala Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation Limited.
Kerala Public Service Commission has released the job notification regarding filling of Stores/Purchase Officer Job Vacancies. The PSC organization invites Online application from eligible candidates have required qualifications. These 01 Stores/Purchase Officer Posts are Kerala. The eligible candidates can apply for the post through Online from 13.04.2022 to 18.05.2022.
Vacancy Details : MILMA Recruitment 2022
- Stores/Purchase Officer : 01
Note: 1) The above mentioned vacancy is now in existence for General category of this post. The vacancies further reported for this post from Kerala Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd will be filled by apportioning the same in the ratio of 1:1 between General Category (Part I) and Society Category (Part II) with the first turn going to General Category. Separate notification will be issued under Part II for filling up the vacancies earmarked for Society category. The rules of reservation as laid down in General Rules 14-17 of KS&SSR, 1958 will be followed for appointment from both the lists.
2) The ranked list prepared and published by the Commission for the post shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year and a maximum period of three years, provided that the said list will not continue to be in force if a new list is published after the expiry of the minimum period of one year. In case no candidate is advised from the ranked list till the expiry of the period of three years, the duration of the ranked list shall be extended for a further period of one year or till at least one candidate is advised from the list, whichever is earlier. Candidates will be advised for appointment from the said list against the aforesaid vacancy and also against the vacancies reported and earmarked for General Category during the period of currency of the list.
3) The selection in pursuance of this notification will be made on a statewide basis.
4) As per Rule 184 of KCS every person appointed to this post shall from the date on which he/she joins duty be on probation for a period of two years on duty within a continuous period of three years.
- Stores/Purchase Officer : Rs.40,840 – Rs.81,875 (Per Month)
Age limit : MILMA Recruitment 2022
- 18 – 40. Only candidates born between 02/01/1982 and 01/01/2004 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post.
Other Backward Communities and SC/ST candidates are eligible for usual age relaxation. (For conditions regarding the age relaxation please see para (2) of Part II of the General Conditions)
- 1. Degree with Post Graduate Diploma in Materials Management OR MBA from a recognised University
- 2. 3 (Three) years experience in Stores/Purchase from a reputed organisation.
Note : 1) Those candidates who have claimed equivalency for qualifications should produce the Government Order proving the same at the time of certificate verification in order to consider as equivalent.
2) If the caste of the candidates is wrongly mentioned in their SSLC book, they should claim their original caste in their application and should produce Community/NCLC certificate issued from concerned revenue authority and the gazette notification for the same at the time of certificate verification.
3) The qualifications shall be obtained from UGC recognised universities or any other Institutes
- There is no application fee required for Kerala PSC Recruitment
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview