Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) | Safety Assistants and Fireman | Total Vacancies: 58 | Last Date: 2nd April 2020 |ApplyMode:Online|Website: https://cochinshipyard.com/
Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) is Officially out the recruitment notification for 58 Candidates to Safety Assistants and Fireman jobs in Kerala.The Online application for the CSL Latest Notification 2020 will start on 18th March 2020. Interested Candidates should apply for the post before 2nd April 2020 for CSL Recruitment 2020. Other Details of like Safety Assistants and Fireman Careers, Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of Selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
- Organization : Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL)
- Post Type : Central Govt Jobs
- Advt No : P&A/2(230)/16-Vol IV
- Post Name : Safety Assistants and Fireman
- Posting Location : Kerala
- Salary : Rs.22,100 -23,400
- Apply Mode : Online
- Application Start : 18th March 2020
- Last date : 2nd April 2020
- Safety Assistants : 24
- Fireman : 34
- The upper age limit prescribed for the posts shall be 30 years as on 02 April 2020. The upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates in posts reserved for them. The upper age is relaxable by 10 years for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD).
- Age relaxation for Ex-servicemen shall be as per Government of India guidelines,calculated by deducting the period of military service from the actual age and adding three years thereto, subject to a maximum age of 45 years.
Educational & Qualification:
- Pass in SSLC.
- One year Diploma in Safety/Fire from a Government recognized institute or Public Sector Undertaking.
- Minimum one-year training or experience in safety in a Public Sector Undertaking or a Factory.
- Pass in SSLC.
- Minimum four to six months training in Fire Fighting from a State Fire Force or Public Sector Undertaking or a Government recognized course from a reputed institute
- Certificate in Nuclear Biological Chemical Defence and Damage Control (NBCD), including fire fighting on-board ships from Armed Forces/Recognised Institutions.
- Experience: Minimum one year experience in fire fighting in State Fire Force or in a large Industrial Undertaking or in the Armed Forces or in Public Sector Undertakings or in Private Companies. The duties include fire surveillance/ fire fighting activities in confined spaces of vessels under construction
- Application fee of 100/-(Nonrefundable, plus bank charges extra) should be remitted using the Online payment options (Debit card/Credit card/Internet Banking) which can be accessed through our Online application facility from 18 March 2020 to 02 April 2020. No other mode of payment shall be accepted.
- Applicants belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ Person with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) need not pay the application fees. They are exempted from payment of application fee.
How To Apply?
- Applicants should go through the User Manual and FAQ published in the link www.cochinshipyard.com (Careers page) before filling the online application. The application consists of two phases – One-time Registration and Submission of application against the posts applicable. Applicants should not submit more than one application. Application once submitted shall be final.
- Applicants meeting the notified requirements may do the One-time Registration in the SAP Online portal and submit their application. The facility to submit their application can be accessed through our website www.cochinshipyard.com (Careers page) from 18 March 2020 to 02 April 2020. Application submitted direct or by any other mode shall not be accepted.