Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2020 SELECTION OF INSTITUTIONAL TRAINEES
Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2020 – Cochin Shipyard Limited, a listed premier Mini Ratna Company of Government of India, invites Applications to undergo institutional training as part of curriculum of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, Institute of Cost Accountants of India and Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
I. Number of Seats and Educational Qualification:
|Sl No||Discipline||Number of training slots||Educational Qualification|
|1||Institutional Trainee (Finance)||18 Posts||Pass in intermediate examination|
of the Institute of Cost
Accountants of India /Institute
of Chartered Accountants of
|2||Institutional Trainee (Company Secretariat)||02 Posts||Pass in intermediate examination|
of the Institute of Company
secretaries of India
II. Period of training & Stipend: Cochin Shipyard
- a) The period of training for Institutional Trainee (Finance) shall be one year.
- b) The period of training for Institutional Trainee (Company Secretariat) shall be Twenty One months
- c) Institutional Trainees will be paid a monthly stipend of Rs10000/-pm during the period of training. No other payment will be applicable.
III. Method of Selection:
- a) The selection of the Institutional trainees will be based on the marks in the Intermediate examination of Institute of Cost Accountants of India, Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and Institute of Company Secretaries of
- India and in the order of merit.
- b) Based on the marks secured by the candidates in the Intermediate examination, the candidates may be short-listed for certificate verification, in the order of merit. In case, same marks secured by more than one candidate in the
- intermediate examination, preference will be given to the candidate who is senior in age.
IV. General Conditions:
a) Applicants are advised to make sure that they are meeting the eligibility requirements as per this vacancy notification slots before submitting their applications.
b) Candidates meeting the eligibility requirements may submit their applications through email to email@example.com along with following documents. Subject of the mail should be “Application to Institutional Training scheme in CSL”.
- a) Curriculum Vitae
- b) Duly filled in applications as per Annexure I
- c) Copies of certificates in proof of educational qualifications
- d) Copy of Aadhar card
- Copies of all certificates shall be attached along with the application.
c) CSL reserves the right to call for any additional documentary evidence from candidates in support of educational qualification/other notified eligibility requirements as indicated in their application, and information / replies to
such queries should be submitted to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. However, Cochin Shipyard shall not be responsible for any delay/non-receipt of such e-mails within the stipulated date and time. Replies to any such queries
received after the stipulated date and time shall not be considered, and no further correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
d) Applicants who fail to produce the original certificates and mark sheets during the certificate verification shall not be considered selection.
e) Call letters shall not be sent to the short-listed candidates by post. They shall be informed regarding shortlist through E-mail/SMS.
f) No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the certificate verification/ selection.
g) Mere submission of application and receipt of call letter for certificate verification shall not confer any right to the applicant of acceptance of candidature or cannot be construed as an acknowledgement of fulfilling the eligibility criterion.
h) Candidates currently attending institutional training/attended training at any other organization will not be eligible for institutional training scheme in Cochin Shipyard Limited.
i) CSL is not liable to offer employment to the selected candidates, during or after completion of training for one year/twenty one months as the case may be.
j) Candidates should be of sound health and satisfy the medical fitness standards as fixed by the CSL. The candidates short-listed for training should undergo a medical examination and submit medical fitness from a Registered Allopathy
k) No correspondence regarding the rejection of application in case of ineligibility shall be entertained.
l) Notwithstanding the above or any other conditions, CSL reserves the right not to fill up the training slots notified. CSL reserves the right to restrict/ alter/cancel/modify the selection process, if need so arises without notice or assigning any reason thereof.
m) If at any stage it is found that any information furnished by the candidate is false/ incorrect or the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria, the candidature/training offer issued is liable to be cancelled/ rejected.
n) Any legal proceedings in respect of any claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto and selection process thereafter can be instituted only in the Courts/Tribunals/Forums at Ernakulam
and such Courts/ Authorities shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction.
o) Any amendment, modification or addition to this advertisement shall be given in the CSL website only.
- Commencement of Application : 27 November 2020
- Last Date of Application : 09 December 2020