DSSC Wellington Recruitment 2021: Defence Services Staff College is officially publish the recruitment notification for 83 candidates to Stenographer Grade II, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade), Sukhani, Carpenter, Multi Tasking Staff jobs in Wellington (Nilgiris), Tamilnadu. The Online Application for the DSSC Wellington Recruitment 2021 will start on 1st May 2021. Interested and eligible candidates should apply for the post before 22nd May 2021 for Defence Services Staff College Latest vacancies. All the eligibility criteria like age limit, qualification, exam date, admit card, and application fee for the DSSC Wellington Recruitment 2021 are given below.
DSSC Wellington Recruitment 2021 Latest Notification Summary
|Organization||Defence Services Staff College|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Job Name||Stenographer Grade II, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade), Sukhani, Carpenter, Multi Tasking Staff|
|Job Location||Wellington (Nilgiris), Tamilnadu|
|Starting date||1st May 2021|
|Last date||22nd May 2021|
- Stenographer Grade II – 04
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 10
- Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade) – 07
- Sukhani – 01
- Carpenter – 01
- Multi Tasking Staff – (Office and Training) – 25
Stenographer Grade II – Level 4 Rs.25500-81100/-
Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – Level 2 Rs.19900-63200/-
Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade) – Level 2 Rs.19900-63200/-
Sukhani – Level 2 Rs.19900-63200/-
Carpenter – Level 2 Rs.19900-63200/-
Multi Tasking Staff – (Office and Training) – Level 1 Rs.18000-56900/-
Stenographer Grade II- 18 – 27 Years
Lower Division Clerk (LDC)- 18 – 27 Years
Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade) – 18 – 27 Years
Sukhani- 18 – 25 Years
Carpenter- 18 – 25 Years
Multi Tasking Staff – (Office and Training)- 18 – 25 Years
Stenographer Grade II
- (i) 12th Class or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.(ii) Skill Test Norms : Dictation : 10 minutes @ 80 words per minuteTranscription : 50 minutes (English), 65 minutes (Hindi) (On Computer)
Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- (a) 12th Class pass from a recognized Board or University; and(b) Skill Test: A typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on computer (Time allowed – 10 minutes).
Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade)
- (i) 12th Class or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.(ii) Must possess the civilian driving license for heavy vehicles.(iii) Two years experience from a recognized Organisation or Undertaking in driving heavy vehicles.
- (i) 12th Class or equivalent from a recognized Board or University;(ii) Certificate in swimming from a recognized Organisation or Undertaking.(iii) Good sailing knowledge and two years experience of small boats.(iv) Proficient in handling out Board Motors.OREx-Sailors of the rank of leading Seaman and above of the Indian Navy.
- (i) 12th Class or equivalent from a recognized Board or University and(ii) Two years experience from a recognized Organisation or Undertaking in the trade.OR(i) Industrial Training Institute Pass Certificate as Carpenter from a recognised institute.(ii) Two years experience from a recognized Organisation or Undertaking in the trade.
Multi Tasking Staff – (Office and Training)
- Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognized Board/Institute. [MTS trade involves all fatigue nature of duties, few of which are cleaning, sweeping of toilets/work area, loading, un-loading, shifting of goods, gardening, feeding and cleaning of horses, night watchman, etc].
Mode of Selection:
- (a) All application will be scrutinized in terms of age limits, minimum qualification, documents and certificates. Thereafter, eligible candidates will be issued call letters for written test.
- (b) The eligible candidates will be required to appear for written test. The written test will be based on minimum education qualification.
- (c) The written test will consist of (i) General Intelligence and Reasoning (ii) Numerical Aptitude (iii) General English (iv) General Awareness (v) Trade Specific.
- (d) The question cum answer paper will be English and Hindi.
- (e) The requisite number of candidates will be shortlisted and called for skill/physical test wherever applicable based on merit/category in the written test
- (f) Shortlisted candidates are to bring original certificates, copies of annexure attached with application.
How To Apply?
(a) Eligible candidates can apply to any of the above posts subject vacancies and qualifications.
(b) All documents in support of Education Qualification, Age, Technical Qualification, Physically Handicapped, Experience Certificate & Caste Certificate (issued by the competent civil authorities in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates) etc to be accompanied with the application should be self-attested.
(c) In case of appointment of OBC candidates against their reserved quota their caste should be listed under Central List of OBCs as candidate belonging to castes listed under Central list only are eligible for appointment to Central Services. The latest rules with regard to creamy layer in OBCs are to be followed. Candidates seeking reservation as OBC is required to submit alongwith application a certificate to the effect that he does not belong to any of the creamy layer.
(d) No Objection Certificate is required for persons employed in Central/State Govt/PSU/Statutory body as permanent employee with minimum three years regular service.
(e) In case of Ex-Serviceman self-attested photocopy of discharge book is to be submitted alongwith the application.
(f) The following documents should be attached with the application form and should be arranged in the following order:-
(i) Application form to be filled in English duly signed and affixed photograph to be selfattested.
(ii) Acknowledgement Cards to be filled and affixed photograph to be self-attested.
(ii) Self-attested copies of 10th, 12th Std Mark Sheet & Diploma/ITI Certificates, SC/ST certificate/OBC Non-Creamy Layer certificate/Discharge book, experience certificate, EWS certificate, as applicable.
(iii) Self addressed envelope of 10 x 22 cms with Rs 22/- postage stamp(s) to be pasted.
(g) Applicants to mention clearly on the envelope “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “ and addressed to The Commandant, Defence Services Staff College, Wellington (Nilgiris) – 643 231. Tamil Nadu.