CENTRAL SLIVER PLANT KHADI & VILLAGE INDUSTRIES COMMISSION Recruitment 2021: CENTRAL SLIVER PLANT KHADI & VILLAGE INDUSTRIES COMMISSION has released the job notification regarding filling of ELECTRICAL/ELCTRONIC CONSULTANT(ON CONTRACT BASIS) Job Vacancies. The Kerala Govt organization invites online application from eligible candidates having required qualifications. These ELECTRICAL/ELCTRONIC CONSULTANT(ON CONTRACT BASIS) Post are in THRISSUR Kerala. The eligible candidates can apply for the post through Online from 08.05.2021 to 24/05/2021.
Applications are invited from the candidates possessing minimum Bachelor degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering for engaging as Electrical/Electronic Consultant for refurbishment program of Central Sliver Plant of Khadi & V.I. Commission, Kuttur, Trichur on contract basis for the period 6 months or up to 31/01/2022, which may be extended for further period upon the performance of the selected candidates. The interested persons fulfilling the eligibility criteria shall submit their application on or before 24/05/2021. For further details of qualification, experience, job description, remuneration, age limit etc. as per details mentioned below
NAME OF THE JOB & ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Name of the Post: ELECTRICAL/ELCTRONIC CONSULTANT(ON CONTRACT BASIS)
No. of positions : One
Qualifications : Minimum Bachelor degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
Experience: Experience in electrical work in textile industry for minimum period of 10 years
Age Limit: Maximum Age- 65 years
Key Responsibilities for Electrical/Electronic Consultant:
1- To act as mentor for CSP in electrical work of erecting new textile machinery.
2- Provide handholding support to the Project Manager/ Machine supplier/KVIC for execution of electrical work.
3- Guide PM/ staff/ industrial worker on modern technology in electrical processes and management practices. Provide training to handle them in right way.
4- Regular monitoring of progress made in electrical work
5- Guide to purchase all electrical/electronic items in CSP according to the requirement for
installation of new textile machinery.
6- Preparation of RfP for electrical contractor
Salary: A lump sum consolidated amount of Rs.50, 000/- per month.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1) Any corrigendum/ Addendum/ errata in respect of the above advertisement shall be made available only on our official website www.kvic.org.in. No further press advertisement will be given. Hence, prospective applicants are advised to visit KVIC website regularly for above purpose.
2) CSP, KVIC Kuttur will not be responsible for any loss of email/call letter sent due to invalid/wrong email ID etc.
3) Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
4) The KVIC reserves the right to shortlist candidates for personal Interview; reschedule the Interview date and venue etc. Or alter any of advertised condition depending upon the
5) The KVIC reserves the right to cancel this selection process without assigning any notice/reasons thereof. The engagement is purely on temporary basis and the candidates shall have no rights whatsoever to claim for the permanent job subsequently with CSP, KVIC, Kuttur or the Ministry of MSME.
6) The original testimonials/documents will have to be produced at the time of interviews / joining. If any of their claims is found to be incorrect, their candidature shall be summarily rejected.
7) In case, selected candidate failed to join the post within 15 days, offer letter may be issued to the next candidate as per the panel.
8) CSP Kuttur (Kerala) has to pay monthly consolidated remuneration of Rs.50,000/-P.M for Electrical/ Electronic consultant as per work performance, TA/DA will be reimbursed for official tour approved by Project Manager CSP KVIC Kuttur as per the eligibility of the post of Asst. Director-I as per GFR.
9) The appointment of Consultant would be on full time basis.
10) Candidature are subject to verification of details/documents at the time of Interviews/ Joining.
11) Arbitration- If a dispute arises out of or in connection with this assignment, or in respect of any defined legal relationship associated herewith or derived there from, the applicant agree either to seek an amicable settlement of that dispute by conciliation under the Courts at Thrissur shall have the jurisdiction only.
Before applying, candidate must ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as on the last date of submission of application. Candidate has to appear for a personal interview during on the date decided by the KVIC before the selection committee.
How to Apply?
Candidates satisfying the eligibility candidates have to apply through off line mode only by downloading applications from Official website www.kvic.org.in and send the Application as per Annexure –I, by Registered post to below
Central Sliver Plant,
Khadi and V.I. Commission
Kuttur, Thrissur (Kerala)