Indian Navy Recruitment 2022: Indian Navy has Publish the job notification regarding filling of 35 Education Branch & Executive & Technical Job Vacancies. The Government organization invites Online application from eligible candidates have 12th qualifications. These 35 Education Branch & Executive & Technical Posts are Ezhimala, Kerala. The eligible candidates can apply for the post through Online from 27.01.2022 to 08.02.2022.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Indian Navy|
|Post Name||Education Branch, Executive & Technical Branch|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Job Location||Ezhimala, Kerala|
|Salary||As Per Norms|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Important Dates : Indian Navy Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date to Apply : 27 January 2022
- Last Date to Apply : 08 February 2022
Vacancy Details : Indian Navy Recruitment 2022
- Education Branch : 05
- Executive, Engineering and Electrical Branches : 30
Salary Details : Indian Navy Recruitment 2022
- Education Branch, Executive & Technical Branch : As Per Norms
Age Limit : Indian Navy Recruitment 2022
- Candidates should Born between 02 Jan 2003 and 01 Jul 2005 (both dates inclusive).
Qualification : Indian Navy Recruitment 2022
- Candidates should have Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII).
Who can Apply: Candidates who have appeared for JEE (Main) -2021 (for B.E/ B. Tech) exam. Call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) will be issued on the basis of JEE (Main) All India Common Rank List (CRL)-2021published by NTA
Application Fee : Indian Navy Recruitment 2022
- There is no application fee required for Indian Navy Recruitment
Selection Process : Indian Navy Recruitment 2022
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
How To Apply : Indian Navy Recruitment 2022
If you are interested and found yourself eligible for Education Branch, Executive & Technical Branch, click on the apply online link given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form. You can apply online from 27 Jan 2021 to 08 Feb 2022.
Follow the steps given below to Apply Online
- Open the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Find the Education Branch, Executive & Technical Branch Job Notification in the “Recruitment / Career / Advertising Menu” and click on it.
- Download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the Full Notification. carefully and check your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Online Official Online Application / Registration link below.
- Fill in the required details correctly without any mistakes.
- Upload all required documents in the format and size mentioned in the notification.
- Finally, after verifying that the registered details are correct, then submit.
- Next, if Indian Navy requires an application fee, make the payment as per the notification mode. Otherwise, go to the next step.
- Take a printout of it and keep it safe