Kerala Feeds Limited (KFL) Recruitment 2021: The Kerala Feeds Limited (KFL), an ISO 9001:2008 certified company under the Government of Kerala, recruits qualified and competent candidates through Centre for Management Development (CMD) to various posts providing manpower support to the newly setup 500 TPD cattle feed plant at Areekuzha in Idukki district. Eligible candidates are invited to attend a Walk in Interview. The details are shown below.
Kerala Feeds Limited (KFL) Recruitment 2021 Latest Notification Details
Organization Name: The Kerala Feeds Limited (KFL)
Job Type: Kerala Govt
Recruitment Type: Temporary Recruitment
Advt No: No.CMD/17/02/2021
Post Name: Worker, Technician, Godown Assistant, Junior Assistant, Assistant, Junior Officer, Lab Assistant and Laboratory Attender
Total Vacancy: 31
Job Location: Kerala
Salary: Rs.15,000 -30,000
Apply Mode: Walk in Interview
Interview Date: 18th February 2021
Kerala Feeds Limited (KFL) Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
|Worker||10||Rs.645/- Per Day||Pass in 7th standard with good physique Minimum requirement Height 160 cms Weight 50 kg Chest measurement 80 cm with minimum expansion of 5 cm|
|Technician||9||Rs.756/- Per Day||SSLC with ITI|
|Godown Assistant||3||Rs.675/- Per Day||SSLC, Cycling|
|Junior Assistant||2||Rs.725/- Per Day||BA/B.Com/B.Sc of a recognized university and PG Diploma in Computer Application (1 Year Course)|
|Assistant||3||Rs.700/- Per Day||BA/B.Com/B.Sc of a recognized university with basic computer knowledge.|
|Junior Officer||1||Rs. 30,000/- (Monthly)||MSc. Bio Chemistry with 2 years post qualification experience as Chemist in a reputed organisation or MSc. Analytical Chemistry with 2 years post qualification experience as an Analytic Chemist in a reputed organisation.|
|Lab Assistant||2||Rs.700/- Per Day||BSc. Chemistry main with first class|
|Laboratory Attender||1||Rs.675/- Per Day||SSLC, Cycling.|
How To Apply For Latest Kerala Feeds Limited (KFL) Recruitment 2021?
• Appointment will be initially for a period of 3 months and may extend up to a period of one year or any new recruitment is done
as per govt. decisions.
• Candidates are advised to strictly follow the COVID -19 protocol guidelines issued by Central and State Governments inside and
near the premises of the venue.
• Time: 9.00 am to 11.00 am.
• Candidates may attend the Walk-in- interview along with a recent passport size photograph, all original documents (proving
qualification and experience) and attested photocopies of the document.
• Candidates will not be admitted for walk-in-interview without producing any one of the following Original Identity Proof: Voters
Identity Card, Passport, Driving License, AADHAAR card.
• Detailed scrutiny of the credentials will be conducted before interview/appointment. Any discrepancy found during the detailed
scrutiny will result in the rejection of candidature.
• Only Post Qualification work experience of the candidate until 01.02.2021 will be considered
• Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification.
• No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview
Newman College Rd, Mangattukavala,
Thodupuzha, Kerala 685585.