Kerala GST Recruitment 2021: State Goods and Service Tax is officially publish the recruitment notification for 04 candidates to State Tax Officer jobs in KERALA. The Online Application for the Kerala GST Recruitment 2021 will start on 30th April 2021. Interested and eligible candidates should apply for the post before 2th June 2021 for State Goods and Service Tax Latest vacancies. All the eligibility criteria like age limit, qualification, exam date, admit card, and application fee for the Kerala GST Recruitment 2021 are given below.
Kerala GST Recruitment 2021 Latest Notification Details
|Organization||State Goods and Sevices Tax|
|Job Type||Kerala Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||State Tax Officer|
|Salary||Rs.39,500 – 83,000|
|Application Start||30th April 2021|
|Last date||2th June 2021|
Kerala GST Recruitment 2021 Latest Job Details
Age limit :
- 18-36 ie; candidates who are born between 02/01/1985 and 01/01/2003 (both dates included)are only eligible to apply for this post with usual relaxation to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and other Backward Communities.(For conditions regarding the age relaxation please see Part II Para 2 of the General Conditions.
Note : Persons working in the state tax subordinate service will be allowed five years relaxation in upper age limit.
Graduation with Degree in Law OR A Pass in Chartered Accountant (Inter) as defined in the Chartered Accountants Act,1949 (Central Act 38 of 1949) OR Masters Degree in Commerce OR Masters Degree in Business Administration (Finance)
How to Apply?
- Candidates must register as per “ONE TIME REGISTRATION” system on the official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in’ before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and password. Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for the post. The Photograph uploaded should be the one taken after 31.12.2011. Name of the candidate and the date of taking photograph should be printed at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall be valid for 10 years from the date of uploading. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs. No application fee is required. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the application on the profile, candidates must ensure correctness of the information on their profile. They must quote User-ID for further communication with the Commission. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. Candidates are advised to keep a printout or soft copy of the online application for future reference. Candidates can take the printout of the application by clicking on the link ‘My applications’ in their profile. All correspondences with the commission, regarding the application should be accompanied with the print out of the application. The applications will be summarily rejected if non-compliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Original documents to prove qualification, Experience, Community, Age etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
- If a Written/OMR/Online Test is conducted as part of this selection, candidates shall submit a confirmation on writing the examination through their one time registration profile. Such candidates along can generate and download the admission tickets in the last 15 days till the date of test. The application of the candidates who do not submit confirmation within the stipulated period will be rejected summarily. The periods regarding the submission of confirmation and availability of admission tickets will be published in the examination calendar itself. Information in this regard will be given to the candidates in their respective profiles and the mobile phones registered in it.
- Appropriate disciplinary action as per Rules of Procedure Rule 22 shall be initiated against those candidates who submit applications with bogus claims of qualification regarding education, experience etc. and submit confirmation for writing the examination, irrespective of whether they are present or absent for the examination.
- Candidates who have AADHAAR card should add AADHAAR Card as I.D Proof in their profile.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the Kerala GST Recruitment 2021 notification from 30th April 2021. The last date to apply Online for 2nd June 2021. Check out the Official notification PDF below
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join JOB News Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join JOB News WhatsApp Group||Click Here|