The Centre for Management Development (CMD), Thiruvananthapuram on behalf of Kerala Institute for Entrepreneurship Development (KIED) invites applications from competent and qualified candidates to the post of Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager, Junior Manager and Multi-Purpose Staff in Centre of Excellence (CoE) & Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) on contract basis. Interested candidates may apply via ONLINE mode only by filling the prescribed online application form given in the website of Centre for Management Development (CMD), Thiruvananthapuram (www.cmdkerala.net). The details are given below. The online application submission link will open on 15/06/2022 (10:00 AM). The last date for submitting online application is 29/06/2022 (05:00 PM).
|Organization Name||Kerala Institute for Entrepreneurship Development (KIED)|
|Post Name||Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager, Junior Manager and Multi-Purpose Staff|
|Job Type||Kerala Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Temporary Recruitment|
|Salary||Rs.25,000 – Rs.60,000 (Per Month)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Note: Candidates will have to upload their passport size photograph (taken within six months), signature and copies of certificates proving qualification and experience while submitting the application. The photograph and signature must be in JPEG format. The size of the photograph must be less than 200 kb and the size of the signature should be less than 50 kb. The copies of certificates shall be either in JPEG format or in PDF format, and shall not exceed 3 MB in size
About Kerala Institute for Entrepreneurship Development KIED
KIED was established as an autonomous body of the Government of Kerala on 9th November 1994 and established in Kochi in 2005. It aimed to promote the spirit and culture of entrepreneurship among the youth of Kerala by giving them orientation in Human Resources Development and training in skill development and leadership. KIED develops the spirit of entrepreneurship among the people through Entrepreneurial Awareness Campaign, Seminars, Workshops as well as Research and Development etc. leading to more and more self-employment thereby developing the people of Kerala as an enterprising society.
Details Of Posts KIED Kerala Recruitment 2022
|Post, No of Vacancy||Qualification||Upper Age Limit As On (01/06/2022||Salary|
|Deputy Manager (Practice) : 1||B.Tech or MBA||35 Years||Rs.50,000 –Rs.60,000|
|Assistant Manager (Directors Office) : 1||B.Tech or MBA||30 Years||Rs.30,000 –Rs.40,000|
|Assistant Manager (Learning) : 01||B.Tech or MBA||30 Years||Rs.30,000 –Rs.40,000|
|Junior Manager (Learning) : 01||B.Tech or MBA||28 Years||Rs.25,000 –Rs.30,000|
|Junior Manger (Fellowships & Grants) : 01||B.Tech or MBA||28 Years||Rs.25,000 –Rs.30,000|
|Junior Manger (Publications & Platform) : 01||B.Tech or MBA or PG in Journalism/ Mass Communication||28 Years||Rs.25,000 –Rs.30,000|
|Deputy Manager (Innovation) : 01||B.Tech or MBA||35 Years||Rs.50,000 –Rs.60,000|
|Assistant Manager (Incubation) : 01||B.Tech or MBA||30 Years||Rs.30,000 –Rs.40,000|
|Assistant Manager (Technology Transfer) : 01||B.Tech or MBA or PG in any discipline||30 Years||Rs.30,000 –Rs.40,000|
|Assistant Manager (Industry Academy Collaboration) : 01||B.Tech or MBA||30 Years||Rs.30,000 –Rs.40,000|
|Assistant Manager (Facilitation) : 01||B.Tech or MBA or CA Inter and above or CS Executive||30 Years||Rs.30,000 –Rs.40,000|
|Assistant Manager (Finance) : 01||B.Tech or MBA or CA Inter and above||30 Years||Rs.30,000 –Rs.40,000|
|Junior Manager (Facilitation) : 01||B.Tech or MBA or CA Inter and above or CS Executive||28 Years||Rs.25,000 –Rs.30,000|
|Junior Manager (Design and Digital Media) : 01||MBA/ B.Tech / B.Des. or Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with Post graduate degree/ diploma in Mass Communications/Public Relations/ Design||28 Years||Rs.25,000 –Rs.30,000|
|Multi-Purpose Staff : 01||Graduation in any discipline or Three year Diploma.||28 Years||Rs.20,000|
General Information KIED Kerala Recruitment 2022
- Candidates should apply through online mode only.
- It shall be noted that admittance to various stages of the recruitment will be provisional only, and will not confer any claim unless various other conditions of selection processes are satisfied. Detailed scrutiny of the applications/credentials will be conducted before interview/appointment. Any discrepancy found during the detailed scrutiny will result in the rejection of the candidature.
- KIED reserves the right to shortlist only a limited number of candidates for test/group discussion/interview, as the case may be for the post based on marks secured in their qualifying examination and/or years of relevant experience. The onus of proving the conversion from grade/CGPA to percentage of marks would rest with the candidate.
- Have a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. All official communication will be sent to the registered e-mail ID of the candidate.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after the submission.
- Intimations will be sent by e-mail and/or SMS only to the e-mail ID and mobile number registered in the online application form. CMD shall not be responsible if the information/intimations do not reach candidates in case of change in the mobile number, e-mail address, and technical fault or otherwise, beyond the control of CMD and candidates are advised to check their registered e-mail account from time to time during the recruitment process
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification. In the event of any information provided by the candidate being found false or incorrect at any stage, their candidature/appointment is liable to be cancelled/terminated without any notice. KIED reserves the right to fill or not to fill the post advertised.
How to Apply KIED Kerala Recruitment 2022
Interested and found yourself eligible for Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager, Junior Manager and Multi-Purpose Staff ,. click on the apply online link given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form. You can apply online from 15 Jun 2022 to 29 Jun 2022