Kerala PSC Fisheries Officer Recruitment 2022 : Fisheries Department is officially Publish the recruitment notification for 28 Vacancy to fill their jobs in Across Kerala. The Online Application for will started. Interested and Eligible Candidates should apply for the post before 02/02/2022 for Kerala PSC Fisheries Officer Latest vacancies. To know more information about Kerala PSC Fisheries Officer Careers, All the eligibility criteria like Age limit, Qualification, Exam date, Admit card, and Application fee for the Kerala PSC Fisheries Officer Recruitment 2022 are given below.
Kerala PSC Fisheries Officer Recruitment 2022 Latest Notification Details
Kerala PSC Fisheries Officer Recruitment 2022 Qualification Details :
- Department : Fisheries Department
- Name of Post : Fisheries Officer
- Scale of pay : Rs 35,600-75,400/-
- Number of vacancies : 28(Twenty Eight)
Educational Qualification :
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Fisheries Science/ BFSC Nautical Science/Industrial Fisheries/Mariculture/Marine Biology/Coastal Aquaculture/Aquatic Biology and Fisheries/Aquaculture/ Aquaculture and Fishery Microbiology/Capture and Culture Fisheries/ Aquaculture and Fishery Biology/Applied Fisheries and Aquaculture/Fish Processing Technology and Aquaculture/Aquaculture Engineering/ Zoology from a recognised University.
- A Master’s Degree in Fisheries Science/Industrial Fisheries/Mariculture/Marine Biology/Coastal Aquaculture/Aquatic Biology and Fisheries/Aquaculture/ Aquaculture and Fishery Microbiology/Capture and Culture Fisheries/ Aquaculture and Fishery Biology/Applied Fisheries and Aquaculture/Fish Processing Technology and Aquaculture/Aquaculture Engineering/Zoology from a recognised University.
Age Limit :
Application Fee :
No application fee is required.
Selection Procedure :
- Applications are invited online only through One Time Registration Scheme from qualified candidates for selection to the undermentioned post in Kerala Government Service. Before applying for the post, the candidates shall register as per One Time Registration Scheme through the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission. Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile.
- The above vacancies are now in existence. The Ranked list published by the Commission in response to this notification shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year provided that the said list will continue to be in force till the publication of a new list after the expiry of the minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier. Candidates will be advised from the said list against the vacancies reported to the Commission during the period of currency of the list
- If a Written/OMR/Online Test is conducted as part of this selection, candidates shall submit a confirmation for writing the examination through their One Time Registration profile. Such candidates alone can generate and download the Admission Tickets in the last 15 days till the date of Test.
- The applications of candidates who do not submit confirmation within the stipulated period, will be rejected absolutely. The periods regarding the submission of confirmation and the availability of Admission Tickets will be published in the Examination Calendar itself. Information in this regard will be given to the candidates in their respective profiles and in the mobile phone number registered in it.
- Appropriate disciplinary action as per KPSC Rules of Procedure Rule 22 shall be initiated against those candidates who submit applications with bogus claims of qualification regarding education, experience etc. and submit confirmation for writing the examination, irrespective of whether they are present or absent for the examination.
How to Apply Kerala PSC Fisheries Officer Recruitment 2022 :
- Last Date for receipt of applications 02.02.2022 Wednesday upto 12.00 Midnight.
- Candidates must register as per One Time Registration with the official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and Password. Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for a post. The Photograph uploaded should be taken after 31.12.2011.
- Name of the candidate and the date of photograph taken should be printed legibly at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall be valid for 10 years from the date of taking. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs. No application fee is required. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the application on the profile candidates must ensure correctness of the information in their profile.
- They must quote the User-ID for further communication with the Commission. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. Candidates are advised to keep a printout or soft copy of the online application for future reference. Candidates can take the printout of the application by clicking on the link ‘My applications’ in their profile.
- All correspondences with the Commission, regarding the application should be accompanied with the print out of the application. The application will be summarily rejected if non-compliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Original documents to prove qualification, experience, age, Community etc. have to be produced as and when called for. Candidates who have AADHAAR card should add AADHAAR card as I.D Proof in their profile.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the Kerala PSC Fisheries Officer Recruitment 2022 notification. The last date to apply Online for 02th February 2022. Check out the Kerala PSC Official Notification PDF below.