KTWB Recruitment 2021 – Kerala Traders Welfare Board Notification, Applications are invited online only from qualified candidates for selection to the undermentioned post in Kerala Traders Welfare Board, Thiruvananthapuram. Applications must be submitted online only through the official website of the Centre for Management Development (www.cmdkerala.net).
Organisation : Kerala Traders Welfare Board
Name of Posts :
- (1) Driver
- (2) Office Attendant
Scale of Pay :
- (1) Driver – 18000-41500
- (2) Office Attendant – 16500-35700
Number of Vacancies :
- (1) Driver – 1
- (2) Office Attendant – 1
Method of Appointment : Direct Recruitment
Age Limit : 18-36 (as on 01.02.2021)
- 1) Pass in Standard VII (New) OR Equivalent qualification
- 2) Must possess a Motor Driving License (LDV License) of at least three years standing. (The Driving License should be current at all stages of selection, viz, on the date of application, the last date for receipt of applications, practical test and interview).
- 3) Proficiency in driving Light Duty Vehicle (To be proved at a Skill Assessment Process).
- 1) Pass in SSLC or its equivalent examination
- 2) Minimum 5 years’ experience in similar positions in Govt./Semi Govt./Autonomous Institutions/Welfare Boards
Application Fee : Rs.400/- (Rupees four hundred only)
How to Apply for KTWB Recruitment 2021?
online application submission through the website of Centre for Management Development (www.cmdkerala.net) only.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Online Submission of Applications: 15.02.2021
- Closing Date for Online Submission of Applications: 01.03.2021
- Tentative date for Written Test: 14.03.2021
- Tentative date for Interview: 26.03.2021