KUDSIT Recruitment 2021: KERALA UNIVERSITY OF DIGITAL SCIENCES, INNOVATION AND TECHNOLOGY (KUDSIT) is officially publish the recruitment notification for 06 candidates to Assistant, Assistant Manager jobs in Kerala. The Online Application for the KUDSIT Recruitment 2021 will start on 22th February 2021. Interested and Eligible Candidates should apply for the post before 12th March 2021 for KUDSIT Recruitment Latest vacancies.
- Organization Name : KERALA UNIVERSITY OF DIGITAL SCIENCES, INNOVATION AND TECHNOLOGY
- Job Type : Kerala Govt
- Recruitment Type : Interview
- Advt No : No. KUDSIT/Ad/04/2021/Advt
- Post Name : Assistant, Assistant Manager
- Total Vacancy : 06
- Job Location : Kerala
- Salary : Rs. 25,000/- to Rs. 60,000/-
- Apply Mode : Online
- Application Start : 22th February 2021
- Last date : 12th March 2021
- Assistant : 05 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Business Development) : 01 Post
- Assistant : 36 yrs. as on date of notification
- Assistant Manager (Business Development) : 40 yrs. as on date of notification
- Assistant : Rs. 25,000/- per month
- Assistant Manager (Business Development) : Rs. 60,000/- per month
Qualification & Experience:
- Graduate in any discipline with 3-5 years’ relevant office clerical experience/Administrative matter in National level academic Institutions/Universities.
- Good Written Knowledge in English and Oral Communication skills.
- Excellent Knowledge in Microsoft Office (EXCEL/WORD/PPT)
Assistant Manager (Business Development)
- MBA with minimum 60% marks and having three years of experience in sales and marketing. Or
- Engineers with minimum 60% marks in Graduate and having 10 years of technology sales experience are also eligible to apply
How to Apply:
Applications shall be submitted on-line before 4pm latest by 12th March, 2021. The application can be had from www.iiitmk.ac.in/careers. Applications received thereafter shall not be entertained. The candidates must bring all original certificates/testimonials at the time of interview. The date and time of the interview will be intimated on mobile/email. The candidates are, therefore, advised to check their email regularly after the last date of receipt of application.