Milma Job Vacancies 2020 Job Opening
Milma Job Vacancies 2020: The Kerala Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation Limited (KCMMF) has officially released the notification for the 10 vacancies of Technician, Assistant Accounts Officer and Junior Systems Officer. Those seeking government jobs in Kerala can avail this opportunity. Online application for these vacancies will begin on March 4, 2020. Those interested should apply before March 18, 2020. In addition, you can refer below to know more about Technician, Assistant Accounts Officer and Junior Systems Officer. All eligibility criteria for Milma Recruitment 2020 are listed below.
Milma Job Vacancies 2020 Latest Notification Details
|Organization||Kerala Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation Limited (KCMMF)|
|Post Type||Kerala Govt|
|Advt No||No. CMD/MILMA/03/2020|
|Post Name||Technician, Assistant Accounts Officer & Junior Systems Officer|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Application Start||4th March 2020|
|Last date||18th March|
Milma Job Vacancies 2020 Details
KCMMF (Kerala Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation Limited) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2020. They invite 10 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details below.
|Name of the Job||Vacancy No||Salary||Posting Place|
|Assistant Accounts Officer||2||Rs.28,900||Thiruvananthapuram, Alappuzha|
|Junior Systems Officer (Open Source Developer)||3||Rs.28,900||Thiruvananthapuram|
Milma Job Vacancies 2020 Age Limit
|Name of the Job||Age Limit|
|Technician (Electrician)||40 years|
|Assistant Accounts Officer||40 years|
|Junior Systems Officer (Open Source Developer)||40 years|
Milma Job Vacancies 2020 Educational Qualification
|Name of the Job||Qualification Details|
|Technician (Electrician)||1. A Pass in SSLC or equivalentqualification
2. ITI/NAC/NTC in the trade concerned
|Assistant Accounts Officer||1.Degree in any discipline
2. Pass in Intermediate Examination of ICAI
3. Experience is preferable
|Junior Systems Officer (Open Source Developer)||Full-time B. Tech/ BE Degree in Computerscience/Information Technology/MCA from theUniversity which is recognized by theUniversities of Kerala.Required ExperienceMinimum 1-year post qualification experience inthe following areas|
- Applicants must go through detailed notification and decide for themselves the eligibility criteria for this recruitment before applying and submit the details in full online.
- CMD is not responsible for any discrepancies in submitting applications online.
- Applicants must fill in all fields of application and submit an application online.
- The incomplete / incorrect application form will be briefly rejected. In any case, the information provided by the CMD candidate will not be provided. Applicants should be careful in filling out the application form at the time of submission. If any lapses are found during the scrutiny, the candidate will be rejected, whether at the latter or later stages of the recruitment process.
- The applicant should not provide false, fraudulent, forged information or suppress any material information when filling out the application form. If the details provided in the online application form do not match the original documents produced by the candidate, his / her candidature will be rejected.
- Check below the official formal notice for more information