RITES Recruitment 2021: Rail India Technical and Economic Service Limited is officially publish the recruitment notification for 146 candidates to Graduate Apprentice, Diploma Apprentice, Trade Apprentice jobs in India. The Online Application for the RITES Recruitment 2021 will start on 22th April 2021. Interested and eligible candidates should apply for the post before 312th May 2021 for RITES Latest vacancies. All the eligibility criteria like age limit, qualification, exam date, admit card, and application fee for the RITES Recruitment 2021 are given below.
RITES Recruitment 2021 Latest Notification Summary
|Organization Name||Rail India Technical and Economic Service Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Apprentices Training|
|Advt No||No. Pers./26-10/Apprentice/1 – 2021|
|Job Name||Graduate Apprentice, Diploma Apprentice, Trade Apprentice|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Notification Date||22nd April 2021|
|Last date||12th May 2021|
- Graduate Apprentice (Engineering Degree): 76
- Graduate Apprentice (BA / BBA / B.Com): 20
- Diploma Apprentice: 15
- Trade Apprentice (ITI Pass): 35
Apprentice Stipend (per month):
- Graduate Apprentice : Rs. 14,000
- Diploma Apprentice : Rs. 12,000
- Trade Apprentice : Rs. 10,000
- As per the NATS Portal
Graduate Apprentice – Engineering:
- Engineering Degree (B.E/ B.Tech)
Graduate Apprentice – Non-Engineering:
- Non-Engineering Graduate (BA/BBA/B. Com)
- Engineering Diploma
- ITI Pass-out
- a) The eligible candidates shall be shortlisted on the basis of discipline (Trade/Branch/Stream) wise merit list formed on the basis of marks secured in the essential qualification mentioned in Annexure I, provided they satisfy the eligibility criteria in the required Essential Qualification mentioned at Para 2(a).
- b) In case same % is secured by more than one candidate, the merit list will be drawn on the basis of their age (Date of Birth) i.e. higher the age, higher is the position in the merit.
- c) The shortlisted candidates shall be informed through e-mail along with uploading of list on RITES website.
- d) As per the NATS Portal, a candidate can be considered for imparting apprenticeship training within three years from the date of acquisition of the Engineering Degree/Diploma. Following the same, candidates to be considered for apprenticeship training on any particular date must have acquired the Engineering Degree/Diploma within the preceding period of three years. However, this condition of three years’ will not be applicable in case of ITI/Non-Engineering candidates.
- e) The candidates shortlisted on the basis of the information provided in the Application Form shall have to produce all original testimonials/certificates at the time of document verification before joining, if selected. In case any information/claim made by the applicant in his/her application is found to be false, the candidature of such applicant shall be summarily cancelled. If any candidate submits more than one application, the candidature of such applicant shall be liable to be cancelled.
How To Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the RITES Recruitment 2021 notification from 22nd April 2021. The last date to apply Online for 12th May 2021. Check out the Official notification PDF below.