RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2022: Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) has released the job notification regarding filling of Apprentice Job Vacancies. The Government organization invites Online application from eligible candidates have required qualifications. These 2422 Apprentice Posts are Across India. The eligible candidates can apply for the post through Online from 17.01.2021 to 16.02.2021.
Important Dates : RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date to Apply : 17 January 2022
- Last Date to Apply : 16 February 2022
Vacancy Details : RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2022
- Mumbai Cluster : 1659
- Bhusawal Cluster : 418
- Pune Cluster : 152
- Nagpur Cluster : 114
- Solapur Cluster : 79
- Total Post : 2422
- Carriage & Wagon (Coaching) Wadi Bunder : 258
- Kalyan Diesel Shed : 50
- Kurla Diesel Shed : 60
- SR.DEE (TRS) Kalyan : 179
- SR.DEE (TRS) Kurla : 192
- Parel Workshop : 313
- Matunga Workshop : 547
- S&T Workshop, Byculla : 60
- Carriage & Wagon Depot : 122
- Electric Loco Shed : 80
- Electric Locomotive Workshop : 118
- Manmad Workshop : 51
- TMW Nasik Road : 47
- Carriage & Wagon Depot : 31
- Diesel Loco Shed : 121
- Electric Loco Shed, Ajni : 48
- Carriage & Wagon Depot : 66
- Carriage & Wagon Depot : 58
- Kurduwadi Workshop : 21
Age Limit : RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2022
- Minimum Age: 15 years.
- Maximum Age: 24 years.
Check out age relaxation in advertisement.
Qualification : RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2022
- The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training / State Council for Vocational Training.
Selection Process : RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2022
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
Application Fee : RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2022
- Application fee is Rs. 100.
- No fee for SC/ ST/PWD/ Women Candidates.
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
How to Apply : RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2022
If you are interested and found yourself eligible for Apprentice, click on the apply online link given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form. You can apply online from 17 Jan 2022 to 17 Feb 2022.
Follow the steps given below to Apply Online
- Open the official website cr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Find the Apprentice Job Notification in the “Recruitment / Career / Advertising Menu” and click on it.
- Download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the Full Notification. carefully and check your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Online Official Online Application / Registration link below.
- Fill in the required details correctly without any mistakes.
- Upload all required documents in the format and size mentioned in the notification.
- Finally, after verifying that the registered details are correct, then submit.
- Next, if Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) requires an application fee, make the payment as per the notification mode. Otherwise, go to the next step.
- Take a printout of it and keep it safe