About Us Al Ansari Exchange
Al Ansari Exchange Jobs 2020-2021 : Al Ansari Exchange Jobs 2020-2021 The leading remittance and foreign exchange service provider in the UAE and Kuwait. Founded in 1966, the company has established its presence through an extensive network of more than 200 conveniently located branches to bring its services closer to its customers. With a multicultural workforce of more than 2500 employees serving over 2.5 million customers per month, Al Ansari Exchange provides a truly excellent work environment and unrivalled professional perspectives. Our focus is on attracting, developing and retaining career-driven and committed individuals who work together to achieve impressive milestones.
We provide the best in the business by offering a market-driven compensation and benefits package, a professionally challenging environment, state-of-the-art learning opportunities and a culture built on time-tested values and beliefs. Al Ansari Exchange Jobs 2020-2021
COUNTER STAFF/CUSTOMER SERVICE STAFF WITH BANKING EXPERIENCE in Abu Dhabi , Dubai , Sharjah – United Arab Emirates
Experience: 1 – 6 yrs.
Education: Basic – Any Graduation
Nationality: Pakistani, Any Arabic National, Indian, Filipino
Industry Type: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Cashier / Teller / Billing & Payment
Manage and handle the cash / cheque transactions at the counter and ensure the delivery of quality service to customers while adhering to operational controls and avoiding cash excesses and shortages.
Carry out smooth and error -free transactions within the branch, ensuring all activities are completed within timescales and with a high degree of accuracy.
Ensure all teller transactions and other routine processing is done as per laid down procedures and central bank guidelines and ensure due diligence is carried out with respect to money laundering and other regulatory requirements.
Provide information and guidance to customers through the delivery of excellent customer service to resolve customer queries and achieve customer satisfaction.
• Bachelor Degree Holder; Formal training or banking experience would be an added advantag
• Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
• Excellent oral and written English communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Numerical skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent Microsoft/Open Office skills
• Can work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
Software Developer in Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Experience: 3 – 6 yrs.
Education: Basic – Bachelor of Technology/Engineering, Bachelors in Computer Application(Computers)
Nationality: Any Nationality
Industry Type: IT – Software Services
Salary: AED 1 – 1,000 (₹20 – ₹19,286)
Functional Area: IT Software
To develop and maintain java applications as per the business and operational requirements of the company in line with the industry standards.
Desired Candidate Profile
• Excellent English communication skills
• Age between 23 – 35 years old
• Engineering graduate / post-graduation degree holder
• Minimum 3 to 5 years of proven experience in JAVA, J2EE and Full Stack Development.
• Proven Hands On development experience in databases like Oracle, Mysql or equivalent
• Banking & Financial industry experience is an asset.
|COUNTER STAFF/CUSTOMER SERVICE STAFF WITH BANKING EXPERIENCE||Apply Now|
|Software Developer||Apply Now|
|Join Job News Telegram Channel||Click Here|