Bharat Petroleum (BPCL) Recruitment 2022 : Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd (BPCL) Job notifications for the post of Junior Executive in different disciplines. Candidates with the Qualification of B. Tech/ B.E./ B. Sc/Diploma/CA with a Minimum age limit of 30 – 32 years can apply for this job. All interested and Eligible Candidates can apply through postal on or before 08 August 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below;
About BPCL: Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) is controlled by Maharatna oil and gas company, its headquartered located in Mumbai. BPCL is the second-largest downstream oil company, they have two large Corporation operates in Kochin and Mumbai. The company business is divided into seven units like Retail, Lubricants, Aviation, Refinery, Gas, I&C and LPG. It has a capacity of 3,6,13,15.5 million metric tonnes per annum income for the government. Candidates who looking for current BPCL vacancies can check this page for more BPCL Jobs.
BPCL Recruitment 2022 for Junior Executive:
|Job Role||Junior Executive|
|Qualification||B. Tech/ B.E./ B. Sc/Diploma/CA|
|Total Vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|Salary||Rs.30,000 – 1,20,000/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||08 August 2022|
Junior Executive (Operations):
- Candidate must have passed Diploma in Engineering (3-year course) / B. Tech/ B.E./ B. Sc (Engg) in Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation / Electronics/Civil/ Chemical Engineering from a recognized University with minimum 55% aggregate percentage (or equivalent CGPA & above), relaxed to 50% for SC/ST/ PwBD candidates.
- For Candidates with highest relevant education qualification as Diploma in Engg.: Minimum 8 years of continuous post-qualification relevant work- experience. For Candidates with highest relevant education qualification as B.E./B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg): Minimum 4 years of continuous post-qualification relevant work- experience.
Junior Executive (Accounts):
- Graduate in any discipline with minimum 55% marks (relaxed to 50% for candidates belonging to SC/ST and PwBD categories) AND have passed the CA Intermediate / CMA Intermediate from CA/ CMA institute respectively. Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in finance function.
Age Limit(as on 01.01.2022):
- Junior Executive (Operations) – 30 years for Graduate Engineers, and 32 years for Diploma Engineers.
- Junior Executive (Accounts) – 30 years
Pay Scale: Rs.30,000 – 1,20,000/-
BPCL Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The multi-stage selection process may comprise of various shortlisting tools like Application Screening (on basis of number of years of relevant work-experience, educational qualification, etc.), Written/Computer Based Test, Case Based Discussion, Group Task, Personal Interview etc. The selection process adopted will depend on the number of applications received.
- The provisional selection of the candidate will be based on parameters, such as, Relevant work experience, Significant on-the-job achievements, Performance in Case Based Discussions/ Group Task, Personal Interview/s, etc.
- General, OBC- NCL and EWS candidates – Rs.500/-
- SC, ST & PwBD candidates are exempted from payment of application fees.
How to apply for Bharat Petroleum (BPCL) Recruitment 2022?
All Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 08 August 2022.