BRO Recruitment 2021: Border Roads Organisation is officially publish the recruitment notification for 459 candidates to Draughtsman, Supervisor Store, Radio Mechanic, Lab Assistant, Multi Skilled Worker and Store Keeper Technical jobs in India. The Online Application for the BRO Recruitment 2021 will start on 24th April 2021. Interested and eligible candidates should apply for the post before 15th May 2021 for Border Roads Organisation Latest vacancies. All the eligibility criteria like age limit, qualification, exam date, admit card, and application fee for the BRO Recruitment 2021 are given below.
BRO Recruitment 2021 Latest Notification Summary
|Organization Name||Border Roads Organisation (BRO)|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Advt No||ADVT No 01/2021|
|Post Name||Draughtsman, Supervisor Store, Radio Mechanic, Lab Assistant, Multi Skilled Worker and Store Keeper Technical|
|Salary||Rs.18,000 to Rs-92300|
|Notification Date||24th April 2021|
|Last Date||45 days from the date of advertisement|
BRO Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Draughtsman – 43 nos
- Supervisor Store – 11 nos
- Radio Mechanic – 04 nos
- Lab Assistant – 01 no
- Multi Skilled Worker – 250 nos
- Store Keeper Technical – 150 nos
- Total – 459 nos
BRO Recruitment Notification Age Limit:
- For MSW Post: Candidates should be in the age limit of 18 years to 25 years
- For Remaining Post: The Age Limit should be between 18 years and 27 years.
The lower and upper age limit indicated will be reckoned as on closing date of
applications. The upper age limit is relaxable as under subject to submission
of requisite certificate.
For SC and ST category age relaxation is 5 years, For Other Backward Class age relaxation is 3 years and Central Government Civilian employee and departmental up to 45 years for SC / ST, 43 years for OBC and 40 years for UR for Group C.
BRO Recruitment Qualification and Experience:
- 10+ 2 with Science Subjects from a recognized Board
- Having two years Certificate in Architecture or Draughtsman ship from a recognized Institute or equivalent (OR)
- Possessing two years National Trade Certificate for Draughtsman (Civil) from a recognized Institute and having one year practical experience in the trade.
- Degree from a recognized University or equivalent
- Possessing certificate in Material Management or Inventory Control or Stores Keeping from a recognized institution (OR)
- Possessing two years experience in handling of Engineering Stores in Central Government or State Government Department or establishment.
- Matriculation from a recognized Board or equivalent
- possessing Radio Mechanic Certificate from Industrial Training Institute with two years experience in relevant field (OR)
- Possessing Defence Trade Certificate from an army Institute or
- similar establishment of Defence with two year experience in Radio
- 10+2 from a recognized Board or equivalent
- Laboratory Assistant Certificate issued by Industrial Training Institute or a recognized Institute (OR)
- Defence Trade Certificate from an Army institute or similar establishment of Defence with one year experience as Laboratory Assistant from Army Hospital
Multi Skilled Worker:
- Matriculation from a recognized Board or equivalent
- Possessing certificate of Building construction/Bricks Mason/Mechanic Motor /Vehicles /from Industrial Training Institute (OR)
- Passed Certificate Class II for Mason as laid down in Defence Service Regulations, (Qualification Regulations for Soldiers) from office of Records / Centres or similar establishment of Defence
Store Keeper Technical:
- 10 Plus 2 from a recognized Board or equivalent
- Having store keeping knowledge relating to vehicles or engineering equipment. Three years experience in stores establishment (OR)
- Having passed the Class II Course for Store man Technical as laid down in Defence Service Regulations, (Qualification Regulations for Soldiers) from office of Records or Centres or similar establishment of Defence.
BRO Recruitment 2021 Salary Details
Shortlisted candidates are eligible to getting salary of the following
Draughtsman : Pay Level 5 Rs 29200-92300 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
Supervisor Stores, Radio Mechanic : Pay Level 4 Rs 25500-81100 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
Laboratory Assistant : Pay Level 3 Rs 21700-69100 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
Multi Skilled Worker : (Mason) Pay Level 1 Rs 18000-56900 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
Multi Skilled Worker : (Driver Engine Static) Pay Level 1 Rs 18000-56900 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
Store Keeper Technical : Pay Level 2 Rs 19900-63200 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
BRO Recruitment 2021 Selection process
Candidates will be initially selected based on Provisional Merit List in Written Test only and candidates will be screened for further recruitment process based on written marks for physical and practical trade tests.
The candidates will be called for medical examination after declassification of the final merit list for the candidates qualifying the physical and practical trade test. Those candidates, who have been declared FIT in Medical Examination and meeting all criteria, will have to undergo training at GREF Centre, Pune for specified period.
BRO Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
Candidates must pay the application fee (Non-Refundable), directly through online URL link https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm?corpID=1232156 in favour of Commandant, GREF Centre, Pune-411 015. No other mode of payment will be accepted. The Candidate must attach the copy of e-receipt along with his application form. Application fee for each category mentioned
- General candidates and EWSs including Ex-service men: Rs 50/
- Other Backward Class candidates: Rs 50/-
- Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Tribe: NIL
- Physically Handicapped Persons: NIL
How to Apply for BRO Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the official site of BRO website.
- Select “WHATS NEW” section on the Home page.
- Find and select “Publication of vacancies for recruitment against ADVT No 01/2021” notification on that page.
- The Notification contains application form also.
- Fill the application and send it to the belonging address.
Commandant, GREF Centre,
Pune – 411 015.