IAF Group C Recruitment 2021: Indian Air Force is officially PUBLISH the recruitment notification for 255 candidates to Multi Tasking Staff, House Keeping Staff, Mess Staff, LDC, Clerk Hindi Typist, Stenographer, Store Keeper & Others jobs in India. The Offline Application for the IAF Group C Recruitment 2021 will start on 11th February 2021. Interested candidates should apply for the post before 13th March 2021 for Indian Air Force Latest vacancies. Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens for recruitment for the following Group ‘C’ civilian post at Indian Air Force. The post and eligibility conditions are appended below.
IAF Group C Recruitment 2021 Latest Notification Details
Organization Name – Indian Air Force
Job Type – Central Govt
Recruitment Type – Direct Recruitment
Post Name – Multi Tasking Staff, House Keeping Staff, Mess Staff, LDC, Clerk Hindi Typist, Stenographer, Store Keeper & Others
Total Vacancy – 255
Job Location – India
Salary Rs. 18000 – Rs. 25500
Apply Mode – Offline
Application Start – 11th February 2021
Last date – 13th March 2021
IAF Group C Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
|Multi-Tasking Staff||61||Level-1 Rs. 18000/-|
|Mess Staff||47||Level-1 Rs. 18000/-|
|Civilian Mechanical Transport Driver||07||Level-2 Rs. 19900/-|
|House Keeping Staff||49||Level-1 Rs. 18000/-|
|Laundryman||09||Level-1 Rs. 18000/-|
|Vulcaniser||02||Level-1 Rs. 18000/-|
|Cook (Ordinary Grade)||38||Level-1 Rs. 18000/-|
|Clerk Hindi Typist||02||Level-2 Rs. 19900/-|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||11||Level-2 Rs. 19900/-|
|Store Keeper||03||Level-2 Rs. 19900/-|
|Painter||04||Level-2 Rs. 19900/-|
|Cook||03||Level-2 Rs. 19900/-|
|Stenographer Grade-II||04||Level-4 Rs. 25500/-|
|Ayah/Ward Sahayika||01||Level-1 Rs. 18000/-|
|Carpenter||03||Level-2 Rs. 19900/-|
|Store (Superintendent)||03||Level-4 Rs. 25500/|
|Fireman||08||Level-2 Rs. 19900/|
IAF Group C Recruitment 2021 Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
IAF Group C Recruitment 2021 Qualification Details
MTS/House Keeping Staff/Mess Staff/Laundryman/Ayah/Ward Sahayika/Vulcaniser
- Matriculation pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized University or Board.
Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- 12th Class or equivalent qualification with A typing speed of 30 words per minute in English on manual typewriter. OR A typing speed of 35 words per minute in English on computer.
- Matriculation pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized University or Board. Must be holding a valid civil driving license for light and heavy vehicle. Must possess professional skill in driving and knowledge of motor mechanism. Minimum of two years’ experience in driving motor vehicles.
Cook (Ordinary Grade)
- Matriculation from recognized Board with a certificate or diploma in catering.One year of experience in the trade.
Clerk Hindi Typist
- 12th Class or equivalent And A typing speed of 25 words per minute in Hindi on a manual typewriter. OR A typing speed of 30 words per minute in Hindi on computer.
- 12th Class or equivalent.
- Matriculation pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized University or Board.Industrial Training Institute Certificate in appropriate akin field or Trade viz – Painter or Ex-Servicemen from appropriate trade viz. Painter.
- 12th class pass or equivalent from recognized Board or University.Dictation – 10 minutes @ 80 word per minuteTranscription 50 minutes English on the computer)
- Matriculation pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized University or Board.Industrial Training Institute Certificate in appropriate akin field or Trade viz – Carpenter or Ex-Servicemen from appropriate trade viz. Carpenter Rigger.
- Graduate of a recognized University or equivalent.
Matriculation or equivalent.Must have undergone training in Fire Fighting under a state fire service or a recognized institution of repute.Must be conversant with the use and maintenance of all types of extinguishers, Hose Fitting and Fire appliances and equipments like fire Engine, Trailer Fire Pumps and Foam Branches.Must be physically fit and capable of performing strenuous duties and must have passed the test specified in advertisement OR Ex-serviceman of appropriate trade.
IAF Group C Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
- All application are scrutinized in terms of age limit, minimum qualification, documents and certificates. Thereafter eligible candidates will be issued call letter for the written test.
- The eligible candidates will be required to appear for the written test. The written test will be based on the minimum educational qualification.
- The written test will consist of (i) General Intelligence & Reasoning (ii) Numerical Aptitude (iii) General English (iv) General Awareness.
- The question cum answer paper will be in English and Hindi.
- The requisite number of candidates will be shortlisted and called for skill /practical/physical test wherever applicable based on merit/category in the written test.
- Shortlisted candidates are to bring original certificates, copies of which were annexed with the application.
How To Apply For Latest IAF Group C Recruitment 2021?
Eligible candidate can apply to any of the above Air Force Station of their choice subject to the vacancies and qualifications. Application duly typed in English/Hindi as per the format given below duly completed with recent passport size photo graph duly attested by self pasted thereon are to be submitted by the candidates to the address as mentioned at para- 2 above. Applicants to mention clearly on the envelope “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF……AND CATEGORY………”. The application is to be accompanied with self addressed envelope with Rs. 10 postage stamp duly affixed.