IDBI Bank Recruitment 2021: IDBI Bank is officially publish the recruitment notification for 06 candidates to Deputy Chief Technology Officer & Others jobs in Across India. The Online Application for the IDBI Bank Recruitment 2021 will start on 20th April 2021. Interested and eligible candidates should apply for the post before 3th May 2021 for IDBI Bank Latest vacancies. All the eligibility criteria like age limit, qualification, exam date, admit card, and application fee for the IDBI Bank Recruitment 2021 are given below.
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2021 Notification Summary
|Organization Name||IDBI Bank|
|Job Type||Bank Job|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Advt No||Advertisement No.1/ 2021-22|
|Post Name||Deputy Chief Technology Officer & Others|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary||₹50.00 lac to ₹60.00 lac – Annual CTC (approx.)|
|Last date||03th May 2021|
DBI Bank Job Vacancies:
- Chief Data Officer – 01 no
- Head – Program Management & Information Technology (IT) Compliance – 01 no
- Deputy Chief Technology Officer – 02 nos
- Chief Information Security Officer – 01 no
- Head – Digital Banking – 01 no
- Total – 06 nos
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2021 Age Limit
Chief Information Security Officer & Head – Digital Banking:
- Candidate’s age limit should be between Minimum 45 years to Maximum 55 years
For All other posts:
- The Maximum age limit of the candidates should 45 years
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2021 Eligibility criteria:
Chief Information Security Officer:
- Full-time Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering disciplines namely Electronics & Telecommunications/ Computer Science/ Electronics & Electrical/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication or Master’s in Computer Application from a University/ Institute recognized by Government of India or its Regulatory bodies. International CISO Certification is desirable.
- Preferably with specialization in information security/ IT Risk Management/ Cyber Security etc.
Head – Digital Banking & Emerging Payments:
- Full-time Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering disciplines namely Electronics & Telecommunications/ Computer Science/ Electronics & Electrical/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication or Master’s in Computer Application/Master in Business Administration/Post Graduation Diploma in Business Administration from a University/ Institute recognized by Government of India or its Regulatory bodies.
For all other posts:
Full-time Master or Bachelor degree in any engineering discipline or graduate in science along with MCA from a University/ Institute recognized by the Govt. of India or its Regulatory Bodies.
IDBI Recruitment Salary Details:
Candidates who get the above posting will receive the following salary as follows for 3 year contract period which extendable upto 5 years:
- Chief Information Security Officer & Head – Digital Banking – Rs.50 lac to Rs.60 lac
- For all other posts: Rs. 40 lac to Rs. 45 lac
IDBI Bank Jobs 2021 Selection Procedure:
- Preliminary screening and shortlisting based on the eligibility criteria, candidate’s qualifications, suitability/ experience, etc. submitted with the applications
- Only such shortlisted candidates will be called for Personal Interview, subject to the vacancies available under the respective post. Candidates who qualify in Personal Interview and are sufficiently high in the merit list will be shortlisted for further selection
- Selection will be on the basis of marks secured by the candidate in PI. Bank may change the mode of selection depending upon the number of suitable candidates
- The final selection of candidate is subject to qualification in PI, being sufficiently high in the merit list, being declared medically fit as per the Bank’s standards of fitness and fulfilling the stipulated eligibility criteria as on the cut-off date
IDBI Bank Jobs Documents Required:
- Photo Identify Proof
- Mark sheets & provisional / degree certificates for educational qualifications.
- Work Experience Certificate
- No Objection Certificate (If required)
- Print out of the original and valid Interview Call Letter while attending Interview
How to Apply for IDBI Bank Recruitment 2021?
- Before submitting the application form, the candidates must ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria with respect to age, educational qualifications, experience, etc
- Download the application form from the below attached link, Fill it and send to the below mail ID
- Candidates are required to send their application to “[email protected]” mentioning the Name of the Post in the subject line.
- Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate