Kerala PSC Forest Driver Recruitment 2022: Kerala Forest Department is officially Publish the recruitment notification for 17 Vacancy to fill their jobs in Across Kerala. The Online Application for will started. Interested and Eligible Candidates should apply for the post before 02/02/2022 for Kerala PSC Forest Driver Latest vacancies. To know more information about Kerala PSC Forest Driver Careers, All the eligibility criteria like Age limit, Qualification, Exam date, Admit card, and Application fee for the Kerala PSC Forest Driver Recruitment 2022 are given below.
Kerala PSC Forest Driver Recruitment 2022 Latest Notification Details
Qualification Details :
- Department : Forest
- Name of Post : Forest Driver
Note: Women candidates and Differently Abled candidates are not eligible to apply for the post
- Scale of Pay : ₹ 19,000-43,600/- (PR)
- No. of Vacancies : District wise
- (a) SSLC or its equivalent examination
- (b) All candidates must have a valid motor driving license endorsed for all types of transport vehicles (LMV, HGMV & HPMV) and experience for not less than 3 years in driving motor vehicles.
Age Limit :
Application Fee :
No application fee is required.
Selection Procedure :
- (i) The driving license, must remain valid through all the stages of selection process as on the last date for receipt of application, OMR Test, Practical Test, Physical Efficiency Test etc.
- (ii) Experience Certificate to prove 3 years experience as Driver should be submitted in the form shown below.
- (iii) Proficiency in driving will be tested by a Practical Test conducted by PSC.
How to Apply :
- Last Date for receipt of applications 02.02.2022 Wednesday upto 12.00 Midnight.
- Candidates must register as per One Time Registration with the official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and Password. Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for a post. The Photograph uploaded should be taken after 31.12.2011.
- Name of the candidate and the date of photograph taken should be printed legibly at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall be valid for 10 years from the date of taking. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs. No application fee is required. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the application on the profile candidates must ensure correctness of the information in their profile.
- They must quote the User-ID for further communication with the Commission. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. Candidates are advised to keep a printout or soft copy of the online application for future reference. Candidates can take the printout of the application by clicking on the link ‘My applications’ in their profile.
- All correspondences with the Commission, regarding the application should be accompanied with the print out of the application. The application will be summarily rejected if non-compliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Original documents to prove qualification, experience, age, Community etc. have to be produced as and when called for. Candidates who have AADHAAR card should add AADHAAR card as I.D Proof in their profile.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the Kerala PSC Forest Driver Recruitment 2022 notification. The last date to apply Online for 02th February 2022. Check out the Kerala PSC Official Notification PDF below.