Kochi Metro Rail Limited Recruitment 2020 | General Manager(Design) | Total Vacancies: One | Last Date: 1st April 2020 | Apply Mode: Online | Website: https://kochimetro.org/
Kochi Metro Rail Limited Recruitment 2020 (KMRL): Kochi Metro is officially out the recruitment notification for one candidates to General Manager(Design) jobs in Kerala. The Online application for the Kochi Metro Latest Notification 2020 will start on 18th March 2020. Interested candidates should apply for the post before 1st April 2020 for Kochi Metro Recruitment 2020. Other Details of like General Manager(Design) Careers, Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of Selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
- Organization Name : Kochi Metro
- Job Name : General Manager(Design)
- Total Vacancy : One
- Job Location : Kerala
- Apply Mode : Online
- Application Start : 18th March 2020
- Last date : 1st April 2020
- Degree in Civil Engineering from an institute of repute
- Minimum 20 years Post qualification experience in designing out of which at least 16 years in designing of metro viaduct, stations, depot etc. involving structural design, preparation of Design Basis Report(DBR), Preparation and handling of DDC contracts for metro structures.
- Preference will be given to the candidates having M.Tech/M.E (Structural Engineering) Qualification.
- The candidate will be responsible for all the design related works pertaining to Kochi Metro Rail and its allied projects
- Maximum Age Limit (as on 1st March 2020) 55 Years
How to apply?
- Applicants should read the instructions in the website thoroughly before applying.
- Application form may be filled online by selecting the link in KMRL website. The scan copy of the supporting documents should be uploaded, failing which the application will be treated as incomplete.
- Applications forwarded through any other means including fax or e-mail will not be entertained.
- The last date of submission of on-line application is 01st April 2020.
- For more details please check below official notification