NHAI Recruitment 2021 : NATIONAL HIGHWAYS AUTHORITY OF INDIA has released the job notification regarding filling of Deputy Manager (Technical) Job Vacancies. The Central Govt organization invites online application from eligible candidates having required qualifications. These Deputy Manager (Technical) Post are in Across India. The eligible candidates can apply for the post through Online from 28/05/2021.
Name of the post:
- Deputy Manager (Technical)- 41 Post
- Not exceeding 30 years
The upper age limit is relaxable as per Govt. of India Rules applicable for different categories.
- A candidate should hold a Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute on the closing date of receipt of online application.
- By direct recruitment on the basis of valid Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) Score 2021 in Civil Engineering discipline.
- On the basis of valid GATE score 2021 in Civil Engineering discipline as on closing date of advertisement. However, NHAI
- reserves the right to invite candidate for interview, as per cut off for respective category subsequently to be decided by NHAI.
How to apply?
Applicants can apply ONLINE only. The procedure to be followed for filling up the application is given below.
- a). The applicant may visit NHAI website http://www.nhai.gov.in for applying Online.
- b). Click on the tab About Us → Recruitment → Vacancies → Current → Click on the advertisement of Deputy Manager (Technical) → Online Application
- c). Fill up the form and furnish the requisite information
- d). Following documents are required to be uploaded.
- e). Click ‘Next’ button.
- f). Application Preview may be seen.
- g). Option of ‘Edit’ and final Submit button, are also available.
h). If the Applicant is satisfied with the information furnished, click “Submit” button for submitting the application form through Online. The application form Online may be submitted by 28.05.2021 (6:00 PM).
- i). After submission of Application Form, a “Unique Reference Number” alongwith details entered by the Applicant with subject “Application Acknowledgement” will be generated automatically.
- j). Automatically generated “Application Acknowledgement” would be sent to the E-mail id provided by the Applicant.
- k). The applicant is required to keep a copy of “Application Acknowledgement” in safe custody for producing / submitting to NHAI alongwith supporting documents in respect of entries made by applicant with regard to his / her date of birth / educational qualification / SC/ST/OBC/EWS certificate (if applicable)/PwBD certificate/Other supporting documents (viz. experience certificate, NOC from the employer, etc.), if applicable. The applicant must ensure that the supporting documents uploaded with the online application are clearly legible and visible for reading.