Airports Authority of India (AAI) Junior Executive Recruitment 2022: Airports Authority of India (AAI) has released the latest notification for the recruitment of Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control) in the Airports Authority of India, a Government of India Public Sector Enterprise. Eligible Indian citizens can apply online for the AAI AERO Recruitment 2022 from the website www.aai.aero. All the details related to AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2022 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Apply Online, Important Dates, Application Fees, How to Apply, Exam Date etc are given below. Read official notification carefully before applying for this post.
Airports Authority of India (AAI), a Government of India Public Sector Enterprise, constituted by an Act of Parliament, is entrusted with the responsibility of creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure both on the ground and air space in the country. AAI has been conferred with the Mini Ratna Category-1 Status.
Airports Authority of India invites applications from eligible candidates to apply ON-LINE through AAI’s Website www.aai.aero for the following post. No application through any other mode will be accepted
Airports Authority of India (AAI) Junior Executive Recruitment 2022
|Name of Organization||Airports Authority of India (AAI)|
|Post Name||Junior Executive|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Type of Recruitment||Direct|
About Airports Authority of India (AAI)
Airports Authority of India (AAI) is a Public Sector Enterprise that is constituted by an Act of Parliament and entrusted with the responsibility of creating, upgrading, maintaining, and managing civil aviation infrastructure both on the ground and in air space in India. This is a great opportunity for eligible candidates to look for a career in the Airport Authority of India as the Junior Executive
AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2022 : Educational Qualification
Candidates having a Full-time regular bachelor’s degree of three years in Science (B.Sc) with Physics and Mathematics or candidates with a full-time regular bachelor’s degree in Engineering in any discipline (with Physics & Mathematics included in any one of the semesters’ curriculum) can apply for the vacancies
Experience: There is no need for experience for applying.
Additional Qualification: The candidate shall have minimum proficiency in both spoken and written English of the level of 10+2 standard (the candidate shall have passed English as one of the subjects in 10th or 12th standard)
AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2022 : Vacancy Details
Airport Authority of India (AAI) has announced the 400 vacancies for the post of Junior Executive posts. AAI distributed the category-wise vacancies of AAI ATC Recruitment 2022 which are mentioned below the table
AAI Junior Executive Vacancy Details
AGE LIMIT : Maximum age limit is 27 years as on 14.07.2022.
The pay scale for the AAI Junior Executive post is Rs.40000-3%-140000 as per pay band E-1. In addition to Basic pay, Dearness Allowance, Perks @ 35% of Basic pay, HRA and other benefits which include CPF, Gratuity, Social Security Schemes, Medical benefits etc.
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS: ₹ 1000/-
- SC/ST/ PwD/ Female: ₹ 81/-
- Payment Mode: Online
The Selection Process of AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2022 includes the following Stages:
- Online Written Exam
- Voice Test and Background Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
|AAI Recruitment 2022 Notification released||07.06.2022|
|Opening date of Online applicaton||15.06.2022|
|Last Date for Online application||14.07.2022|
|Tentative date of online examination||will be announced on AAI website www.aai.aero|
How to Apply AAI Recruitment 2022
- Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the Advertisement. Furnishing of wrong/false information will be a disqualification and AAI will not be responsible for any consequence of furnishing of such wrong/false information.
- ii) Candidates are advised to read the following instructions carefully before applying on-line and also all the instructions given on main instruction page of the on-line application:
- a) Candidates are required to apply On-line through the link available on www.aai.aero under tab “CAREERS”. No other means/mode of submission of applications will be accepted under any circumstances. b) Incomplete application will be summarily rejected.
- c) Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile Number. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. The candidates are requested to check regularly their e-mail/AAI’s website for any communication from AAI.
- d) Before starting to fill up the on-line application, the candidates should keep at hand the following details/documents/information:-
- 1) Valid E-mail id: The E-mail id entered in the online application form should remain active until the recruitment process is completed. No change in E-mail id will be allowed once registered. All correspondence regarding this recruitment shall be made on the registered E-mail id including Admit card for On-line examination and Call Letter for Documents Verification, if shortlisted.
- 2) Scanned copy of latest passport size coloured photograph (not more than 03 months old) and scanned signature in digital format (as per dimensions given below) for uploading in the application.
- 3) All relevant documents/details relating to eligibility criteria viz Educational Qualification, Caste Certificate [SC/ST/OBC(NCL)], EWS Certificate, Experience Certificate, Disability Certificate, Discharge Certificate in case of Ex-Servicemen, Apprentice Certificate from AAI etc.
- e) Candidates are advised not to respond to unscrupulous advertisements appearing in any newspaper/websites/mobile apps etc. For authenticity of any information, candidates may visit detailed advertisement available on AAI website www.aai.aero only