Amul Recruitment 2021 – About Amul
Amul Recruitment 2021 – Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd (GCMMF Ltd) is the largest Food Company marketing milk & milk products under the brand names of AMUL and SAGAR with an annual turnover exceeding Rs 38,550 crores.
GCMMF is a unique organization. It’s a body created by Farmers, managed by competent professionals serving a very competitive and challenging consumer market. It is a true testimony of synergistic national development through the practice of modern management methods.
We at GCMMF stand for integrity, excellence and quality through innovation. Our roots are embedded in the phrase “Work is worship”. Those who share these values will find themselves at home with us.
At GCMMF Ltd, while in pursuit of excellence, we offer a unique career opportunity to unlock your own potential. If you are looking for a challenging opportunity, you can explore your options with us. We firmly believe that you will never look back in your career again.
GCMMF Ltd offers varied career with ample opportunity to use your initiative, outstanding opportunities for further training and an excellent working atmosphere. We look forward to welcoming new, motivated members to our team. Even if there is currently no vacancy that matches your profile or wishes, you may upload your Resume’ for future vacancy.
Amul Recruitment 2021 Job Summary
Gujarat Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd (GCMMF Ltd)
ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT – COCHIN
The candidate should be first class graduate in Commerce. The graduation should be regular and full time. The candidate should also have 0-2 years of experience in Accounting, Taxation, Financial Management and other allied areas. The candidate having knowledge of SAP FICO will be preferred.
₹ 4,00,000 – 4,50,000 P.A.
Age should not be more than 28 years.
Amul Recruitment 2021 Roles and Responsibilities
The person will be responsible for Branch Accounting functions. The major responsibilities includes :
- ensuring maintenance of Books of accounts including finance management and Assets Accounting,
- ensuring implementation of standard procedures relating to arrival of stock,
- maintenance of stock,
- physical verification of stock and Reconciliation with Book Stock
- Reconciliation of Vendor/Supplier Ledger
- Reconciliation of Inter Office Balance8.ensuring proper compliance with all statutory formalities like service tax, GST filing etc
- coordinating with internal auditors
- ensuring proper utilisation of budget, etc
- Reconciliation of Vendor/Supplier Ledger & Inter Office balance12.Preparation of Transporter bills
- preparation of Journal vouchers and payments
- Other accounts related works
- Settling employee tour bills and other bills
HOW TO APPLY – Amul Recruitment 2021 ?
If you interested to apply for the job position of Amul, please submit the following documents while submitting an online application and when you attend the pre-selection interview:
- Updated CV
- Highest educational degree certificate
- Work experience certificated related to the job (minimum 2 years in )
- Recently taken passport size a full-size colour photographs
- Academic certificates & job-related training certificates a work experience
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply by submitting their resume/CV to Amul’s official career website